+236

You hate it when on field trips you have to sit in the same seats with the same people both ways, amirite?

KirstenAnns avatar Education
2 8
The voters have decided that KirstenAnn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It depends on who you have to sit next to.

@im_good_nope_im_god It depends on who you have to sit next to.

Think of it as a person whO you don't despise but isnt your best friend either.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +2Reply
@KirstenAnn Think of it as a person whO you don't despise but isnt your best friend either.

So sitting next to someone you are neutral with for a few hours made you so angry that you made an amirite post?

No, I hate when other people steal your seat on the ride back more. Let's say you were sitting in the back on the way there, and all of the sudden people take those seats, so you have to find a seat somewhere else. I also hate when I'm sitting with a friend and all of a sudden that friend decides to sit with someone else on the way back, so I have to sit with someone I don't really talk with much.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ No Way +10Reply

Gender separated seats, too.. I mean seriously, we're not going to be having sex on the trip. Why bother?

Not if its with a friend, then its just fun, and you can trade seats so both will be window side 1 time.