+583

Police officers and firefighters deserve getting paid millions of dollars more than celebrities do. They work harder and risk their lives' amirite?

98%Yeah You Are2%No Way
Superhippos avatar
Share
7 15
The voters have decided that Superhippo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

those are both true, but they do deserve to paid more than they are now. They risk their lives everyday. The famous people don't.

Anonymous +8Reply
This user has deactivated their account.
@1131988

no they don't, i have cops in my family and most of them are shady as fuck.

i feel like the people who 'No Way'-ed this are celebrities.

Anonymous +3Reply

Hell our government cant make up there mind about a buget so military members are gonna have to miss getting paid one pay day this year and these are the less the 1 % of Americans who are willing to die for the other 99%.

Anonymous +2Reply

Their lives' what?

TheycallmeStans avatar TheycallmeStan Yeah You Are +2Reply

That's exactly what I've been saying!

jrhoxos avatar jrhoxo Yeah You Are +1Reply

Fuck the police

Anonymous +1Reply

Firemen, yes defiantly. "Law enforcement" officers, no. They get far, far too much compensation already.

Wouldn't then the police and the fire department consist of morons just in it for the money?

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Nacklefoodle Wouldn't then the police and the fire department consist of morons just in it for the money?

Doesn't the police department consist of morons just in it for the money already?

But it would have to be a secret, or else the quality of our police and firefighters would significantly decrease...

Anonymous -2Reply

If you want them to be paid more then you should be prepared to give up a lot of economic freedom

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.