+372

"Girl: I'm having my operation now I love you. The girl lays on operation bed. Boy stands there with watery eyes without saying I love you too. Girl finishes heart transplant and the boy is gone. Girl: Nurse where is he? Nurse says: They didn't tell you who's heart they gave you, did they? Nurse hands the girl a note. Girl reads note 'I told you it was yours'". That's pretty creepy, amirite?

Katffros avatar Internet & Apps
8 20
The voters have decided that Katffro is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"Girl: I'm having my operation now I love you. The girl lays on operation bed. Boy stands there with watery eyes without saying I love you too. Girl finishes Sex Change and the boy is gone. Girl: Nurse where is he? Nurse says: They didn't tell you who's penis they gave you, did they? Nurse hands the girl a note. Girl reads note 'I usually wank with my left hand'".

lol i HATE these things. It's ridiculous! If i found out that this has actually happened for real then i'll probably have a seizure.

Hahaa this is like the one where the boy gives the girl his ovaries. and people are still like ooohhhhhhh CA-UUTE! even though boys don't have ovaries . . .

Those Boy Girl posts are so ridiculous

lavianobelucus avatar lavianobelucu Yeah You Are +17Reply

I was so close to NW until I saw "that's pretty creepy". I was like oh thank gosh! I hate those things, gross.

SamanthaaJs avatar SamanthaaJ Yeah You Are +15Reply

it would suck for both of them if they had different blood types: one romantic act two stupid wastes of human life

So did the guy die? Cause that'd be pretty funny... God, I'm so morbid.

SanctuaryExiles avatar SanctuaryExile Yeah You Are +13Reply

I'm pretty sure that's illegal, well at least in U.S.A. Unless you do it like the guy from seven pounds.

@ChosenToLead I'm pretty sure that's illegal, well at least in U.S.A. Unless you do it like the guy from seven pounds.

Seven Pounds was so unbelievable, hahah.
"I HAVE SOMEONE ELSE'S EYES AS MY OWN AND I'M LIVIN LIFE PERFECT"

MikePullams avatar MikePullam Yeah You Are +6Reply

Wait I don't get the " I told u it was yours" part.....

@Luv2golf42897 Wait I don't get the " I told u it was yours" part.....

When couples say, "You have my heart!" or "my heart is yours, please don't break it" and "sweet" crap like that.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +2Reply

That was beautiful

MikePullams avatar MikePullam Yeah You Are +1Reply

This better not happen in real life.

SomeEpicNames avatar SomeEpicName Yeah You Are +1Reply

This is from a crappy facebook like.

umamaniquas avatar umamaniqua Yeah You Are +1Reply
@umamaniqua This is from a crappy facebook like.

Yes, that is where I got it so I could make fun of it.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Katffro Yes, that is where I got it so I could make fun of it.

I hate those facebook likes... the whole conversations stuff.

Ugh, I have friends that liked this on FB and I was like "...I'm pretty sure that isn't legal..." Haha

Like any guy would actually die to give their girlfriend an operation...... theyd miss out on black ops and sammiches....

Sooooooo lame

Anonymous