+155

Being a vegetarian should never be associated with being a revolutionary or being open-minded. That's a dietary choice. If someone wants to proliferate the type of ignorance we're supposed to be fighting by thinking that, you're just fucking yourself. -Immortal Technique, amirite?

Edward_FINNAs avatar Technology
2 5
The voters have decided that Edward_FINNA is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

wonder why the quote I posted was deleted for being "stolen" and this got homepaged?

TheCatalysts avatar TheCatalyst Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TheCatalyst wonder why the quote I posted was deleted for being "stolen" and this got homepaged?

There's quite a few mods, so there's gonna be some inconsistency with that.

I would recommend just making it a normal post, and then acknowledging your source in the first comment - I reckon having someone's name, or a bands name or whatever just at the end makes the post look blah.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Simon There's quite a few mods, so there's gonna be some inconsistency with that. I would recommend just making it a...

I reposted it in the same format as yours as an experiment, yours was recently homepaged so the mods on shouldn't have a problem with posting quotes. so if it is removed it will probably just be because they don't agree with it.

@TheCatalyst I reposted it in the same format as yours as an experiment, yours was recently homepaged so the mods on shouldn't...

No, they're not allowed to remove posts just because they don't agree with them. Different mods have different standards - some are ok with quotes, and others aren't.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +2Reply