+415

Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" is pretty ironic considering the massive makeover she underwent to become the person we know her as today, amirite?

Shadis avatar
7 10
The voters have decided that Shadi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It isn't ironic. Nowhere in the song does it say "DON'T DYE YOUR HEAR OR WEAR MAKEUP"

not really..she was "born this way," meaning she was born to look the way she wants and do what she wants without giving a damn.

@alison_lee not really..she was "born this way," meaning she was born to look the way she wants and do what she wants without...

I just imagined Lady Gaga being born with her current look, and the doctors perform some hasty last-minute procedures to correct her appearance.

Not to say that it needs correcting. <(")

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +1Reply

Actually, the song is saying not to be afraid of what people think of you, and not to be afraid to be who you want.

Massive makeover?

@Chapstick Massive makeover?

I think that classifies as a massive makeover.

@ I think that classifies as a...

Did she get a nosejob? If so yeah that's pretty ironic.

@ I think that classifies as a...

Maybe I just didn't look hard, but it looks like she dyed her hair, plucked her eye-brows and got a push-up bra. That doesn't seem massive to me.

@1335584

That's nice.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are 0Reply