+505

Girls: You sometimes have that really paranoid moment where you walk into a public restroom and wonder if you walked into the boys' restroom, even though you know there's a big difference between the two. amirite?

BagelFinagles avatar
8 27
The voters have decided that BagelFinagle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

At my school, on opposite wings, the bathrooms are on opposite sides. I'm a junior and I walked into the guys bathroom like 3 days ago. Thank God there was no one in there or in the hall.

That ture in some place. Now there are urinal for girls to use. The urinal are there also for moms who bring in their sons.

Bluejays avatar Bluejay Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1136764

Yeah, I realized that after my five minutes were up, but I couldn't change it:/. Sorry bout that.

BagelFinagles avatar BagelFinagle Yeah You Are 0Reply

How would either sex know about the others bathroom?

@KickAss How would either sex know about the others bathroom?

Well, I think most people would tend to notice the lack or presence of urinals...

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Retooser Well, I think most people would tend to notice the lack or presence of urinals...

What? Unless you've walked into the others urinal, then you won't know. Assuming you haven't seen it in films and what not....

@KickAss What? Unless you've walked into the others urinal, then you won't know. Assuming you haven't seen it in films and...

Most people over the age of eight know that boys' bathrooms have urinals and girls' do not. So you would know if you were in the wrong bathroom depending on whether or not there were urinals. No urinals= girls' bathroom. Urinals= boys' bathroom.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Retooser Most people over the age of eight know that boys' bathrooms have urinals and girls' do not. So you would know if...

But what if all that is a myth... it could ALL be a lie. You'll never know unless you go in.

@KickAss But what if all that is a myth... it could ALL be a lie. You'll never know unless you go in.

I have been in the boys' bathroom before. There were urinals. I have also been in the girls' bathroom, since I am a girl. No urinals. Myth busted.

@KickAss Hmm... do you have any links? XD What were you doing in the mens restroom anyway?

My school did this thing where you could win a "library sleepover," and you spent the night in the school with your friends. Being 10 year old girls, we dared everyone to go in the guys' bathroom. It was not as exciting as we thought.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +3Reply

My school bathrooms have the guys/girls signs written in several different languages,with English towards the bottom, so I'm always paranoid.

Inu_chans avatar Inu_chan Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've walked into the boys bathroom at the mall cause I went to Northpark instead of Southpark and they're on different sides there. The looks I got scared me.

@KickAss Remember they're more scared of you, than you are of them

I hope so. I stood there in shock for a minute or two turned red and walked out.

@Tira I hope so. I stood there in shock for a minute or two turned red and walked out.

I've done that at a mall too... I needed to use the restroom and one side was full so I thought I could use the other side, turns out the other side was the womens... it's pretty stupid, the mens sign is clearly labeled, but you couldn't notice the womens label until it was too late. The good thing was that there was only a janitor lady in there and she just looked up and shook her head and kept mopping the floor.

@Tira Did you go in and do your business? Or walk back out?

No way! Haha, I walked back out and waited for someone to leave the mens restroom

@KickAss No way! Haha, I walked back out and waited for someone to leave the mens restroom

I think if you've already walked in and nobody's in there, go pee. /shrug

@Tira I think if you've already walked in and nobody's in there, go pee. /shrug

There was the janitor lady though AND what if I walk out and there's like an exclusive women only party in there? You know like usual?

@KickAss There was the janitor lady though AND what if I walk out and there's like an exclusive women only party in there?...

Janitor ladies don't count and of there's girls standing talking around the mirror, go wash and dry your hands give them a wave and GTFO!

I wouldn't exactly care if I made that mistake.....