+285

Laser pointers are a teachers worst enemy, amirite?

Chriss avatar Education
4 9
The voters have decided that Chris is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No. Sadly, Wikipedia is.

what about teachers that use laser pointers?

I'm afraid there is a grammatical error in this post. The word "a" is to be used as an adjective to describe a singular common noun. In this context, however, you used it as an adjective to describe the word "teachers". Due the "s" found at the end of the aforementioned word, any old ignoramus could see that the aforementioned word is indeed plural rather than singular as you had insisted upon with the word "a". Judging from the words "worst" and "enemy" that follow the aforementioned grammatical error, it could be safely assumed that you had intended to place an apostrophe in between the letters "r" and "s" in the word "teachers", but failed to do so.

@Fros You also have several mistakes lolololol

Damn. I knew I'd screw up somewhere. What's wrong besides the lack of a "to" after the first "Due"?

@Lanz Damn. I knew I'd screw up somewhere. What's wrong besides the lack of a "to" after the first "Due"?

Commas and periods go inside the quotation marks, not outside. That, and the one you mentioned account for the several that I counted. Altogether it was an excellent post, and I certainly appreciated the depth. I commend you.

Fross avatar Fros No Way 0Reply
@Fros Commas and periods go inside the quotation marks, not outside. That, and the one you mentioned account for the...

Damn. I took a guess because I wasn't sure and apparently I was wrong. But aside from that I guess that isn't that bad. Thanks.

You sound suspiciously like my science teacher...