+964

When doing geometry, you just want to yell "I have had it with these motherfucking shapes on this motherfucking plane!" amirite?

Galileos avatar Jokes & Humour
167 44
The voters have decided that Galileo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

FUN FACT: Teachers don't like when you say fuck. I found this out when I told my astronomy teacher to go fuck himself

Hmm... 14/10. While the POTD presents a humourous joke involving math and implements the use of a movie quote to boot, it lacks detail and description in plot and character development (we know very little about the protagonist besides the fact that he dislikes geometry). The post also fails to touch upon or provide answers to some of man's deepest questions, such as why do we exist, how did the world begin, and what is the meaning of life. In conclusion, this POTD is good for a quick chuckle but do not expect much more than that.

I think you'll find you enjoy astronomy a lot more OP.

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +40Reply

This is funny!

@This is funny!

Whoa. Kindness. On the internet. I... I think I need to lie down for a minute.

Galileos avatar Galileo Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Galileo Thanks

you are welcome.

... says Galileo

In class working on intense geometry problems
"That's it! I have had it with these motherfuckin shapes on this motherfuckin plane!"
Stands up
"Everybody strap in! I'm about to open some fuckin windows."
Walks to the back of the class Opens windows Sits back down

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +20Reply

I usually just want to say 'fuck this, I'm lazy'.

9/10. Very good sir. This is a somewhat funny joke, relatable since we take geometry some times, and an opinion because some people don't really hate geometry.

@AppAwesome 9/10. Very good sir. This is a somewhat funny joke, relatable since we take geometry some times, and an opinion...

I like that AppAwesome rates POTDs. I like to see what other people think about how good the POTD is, and the mods should be interested too, since it's their job to pick GOOD POTDs.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +3Reply

Has he gotten flak for it in the past?
I think it's a great idea, I mean the site's all about sharing your opinion and lets be honest, just voting YYA or NW doesn't really convey how you feel about a post in the depth that a site like this needs.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +3Reply

This is probably one of the greatest math jokes I've seen in a while xD

-xoxo

HelloTharrs avatar HelloTharr Yeah You Are +6Reply

You, sir, are fabulous.

kipkayifys avatar kipkayify Yeah You Are +4Reply

I did this for my Algebra II class. We were to make a story about three ships (A, B, C) and find the distance between them so ship A can signal ship B for help.
I called it "Wakes on a Plane"

@OnePenguin I did this for my Algebra II class. We were to make a story about three ships (A, B, C) and find the distance...

cool story bro; you know it's cool because you didn't do what the post said and really your story is irrelevant to this post, other than the fact you both made quips about the same movie but alas, not the same quote of said movie. If you had done that perhaps your cool story wouldn't be so cool though!

you should stick to astronomy, galileo.

@1796873

D'awww ily gurlie

Galileos avatar Galileo Yeah You Are 0Reply

What is this from?

@MIDNIGHTANGEL What is this from?

You either know it from the movie "Snakes on a Plane" with Samuel L. Jackson, or you're a n00b who only knows it from the song "Snakes on a Plane" by Cobra Starship

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1139022

Oops, Google search suggestions lied to me...

When the pastry factory explodes, and you are like, "I am tired of these motherfucking crepes, on this motherfucking lane.

i love geometry!! IT'A THE EAIEST OF THE COURSES DUDE!!

@i love geometry!! IT'A THE EAIEST OF THE COURSES DUDE!!

@kiwipink: Bad typing makes it a lot easier to take cheap shots at you.

And he can still beat you with a stick in real life...

ALL THE BUTTHURT.
Honestly it was a joke. Get over it~

stripedswe4ters avatar stripedswe4ter Yeah You Are +1Reply

Get over it. If attacking my typing is the best you got, then you're screwed. I can still run circles around you geometrically.

idk man we don't do geometry at school....