+100

How neat your handwriting is seems to have a direct correlation with how likely you are to break rules, amirite?

beinganonymouss avatar
5 10
The voters have decided that beinganonymous is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My handwriting started sucking once I got in highschool with buttloads of work.
I feel that people who have enough time to write well have enough time to break rules. Idle minds, you know.

Shugahs avatar Shugah No Way +7Reply

My handwriting is disgusting. I don't quite know my stance on rebellion though. wary smilie

Wouldn't it be inverse, not direct?

I think you meant:
Very neat - Very unlikely

But the wording implies:
Very neat - Very likely

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +5Reply
@PinkSponge Wouldn't it be inverse, not direct? I think you meant: Very neat - Very unlikely But the wording implies: Very...

yea, sorry. i tend to make my posts late at night so there's spelling and grammar errors galore. the phone doesnt help.

beinganonymouss avatar beinganonymous Yeah You Are 0Reply

I guess that doesn't apply to everyone because i'm not likely to break rules but my handwriting looks like crap!

Gily17s avatar Gily17 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Gily17 I guess that doesn't apply to everyone because i'm not likely to break rules but my handwriting looks like crap!

But in general, it seems like people who would never break a rule have perfect handwriting, and guys have worse handwriting than girls, etc.

beinganonymouss avatar beinganonymous Yeah You Are -3Reply

Just as something you generally find, or was this prompted by a fact source?

My handwriting sucks but I don't blatantly break rules. The fact that my high school issued us laptops and lets us submit out homework by email probably throws off your system.