+148

It's pretty sad that there are more posts about the fake band Big Time Rush than the actual band Rush, amirite?

awesomepersons avatar Music
2 15
The voters have decided that awesomeperson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO DECIDE YOU STILL HAVE MADE A CHOICE

I love Rush and I love the show Big Time Rush but they have nothing to do with each other. BTR isn't a "fake" band they really exist. It's like comparing Lady Gaga and Lady Antebellum and saying that one is fake because they both have "Lady" in their title.

@BurnyBurn I love Rush and I love the show Big Time Rush but they have nothing to do with each other. BTR isn't a "fake" band...

The tearm "fake abnd" was used because Big Time Rush was just created for a television show. They don't make any of their own songs, and they are only together because of the show.

@The tearm "fake abnd" was used because Big Time Rush was just created for a television show. They don't make any of...

Well if you use Google you'll see that because of the show they've become a real band. They are now officially considered a music group and will perform at the Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards.

@death_or_glory Alright, troll, no self respecting rush fan would watch big time rush.

Why the fuck not? Besides the music the show is actually very funny and better than most crap aired today.

I don't watch it for the music and I'm not a troll.

They copied The Monkees >:C

Why are they a fake band?

@Chapstick Why are they a fake band?

I guess that's more my opinion. I feel like they're only a band because of the tv show and I don't really like them. If you do, it's fine, I probably shouldn't have called them that.

awesomepersons avatar awesomeperson Yeah You Are +5Reply
@awesomeperson I guess that's more my opinion. I feel like they're only a band because of the tv show and I don't really like...

I see what you mean, I mean I dont like them at all.. But I hear their touring, and they're actually coming to my town. Plus it's like a Hannah Montana thing. She started with the tv show, but became a real singer. (if thats what she wants to call singing) :P