The voters have decided that randomstef is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
Also about extra+50Stilts are extra, extra high heeled shoes. amirite?
Also about shit+189In America, the radio makes us listen to shit (sex, drugs, women etc), we watch shit on TV (MTV, sex, drugs, violence, obscenity, etc), we eat shit (fatty food with tons of oil like McDonald's), and the media teaches us shit. No wonder America is so shitty. amirite?
Also about shit and shame+15For the developed world, things are better than they've ever been. It's such a shame that the media and Government would have us think that the world is going to shit and that it's "time we do something", amirite?
Also about screw and gonna-48A bank that takes your pay stub then gives you a price is always gonna know how to screw you, amirite?
Also by randomstef+12"30% chance of thunderstorm" = 70% chance of disappointment, again, amirite?
Also by randomstef+17If the dark side had stale cookies, you wouldn't even consider joining it, amirite?