+439

One of the greatest feelings of relief ever: discovering your baby is still alive after almost a month of being seperated because a tsunami destroyed your home, amirite?

ashnicoleluvsblgs avatar
5 11
The voters have decided that ashnicoleluvsblg is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't think that many people on here can relate to this...

@Adria I don't think that many people on here can relate to this...

i think they're saying that compared to what a lot of people on here think the 'best feeling ever' is, can't even compare to the joy and relief someone in this situation would have.

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are +16Reply

The number one greatest feeling of relief is taking a dump after a week of not being able to.

I think the worst part of a disaster like this is simply not knowing. If someone I loved died, I think I'd want to know right away so I could deal with it.

saturnlite88s avatar saturnlite88 Yeah You Are +3Reply

you would know?

@1165785

whispers
that's what she said.

Oh please. What is with these sob stories on here lately. like the one about the worst feeling in the world being going to school to find out your friend died or some shit. Yeah its obviously very emotional but this website could do without such morbid topics. there are other websites for that.

@Oh please. What is with these sob stories on here lately. like the one about the worst feeling in the world being...

You obviously don't understand how this post works. This isn't a sob story at all. That would be like saying, "The best feeling in the world is finding a cookie." It's supposed to make the reader feel happy, dipshit.

me i just hate the obvious posts..like who the hell would be happy if their child is dead?