+194

people who think it promotes racism when you do something that celebrates your heritage need to stop being ignorant and they need to learn the difference between racism and cultural differences, amirite?

Batmans avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that Batman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes,but you will never see a white heritage month

willisjaws avatar willisjaw Yeah You Are +1Reply

but whai are you celebrating being different than meee, arn't all races speshul liddul snowflayks? D:

/brick'd hard

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Butts but whai are you celebrating being different than meee, arn't all races speshul liddul snowflayks? D: /brick'd hard

yes, they're all special... that's why it's celebrated... you should celebrate your differences as well... it makes the world less boring.

Batmans avatar Batman Yeah You Are 0Reply

Well, I posted that comment 2 years ago and I don't really remember it, but looking at it now, I think it was a joke. :P Especially as I voted YYA.

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are 0Reply

All the moneys that the slave owners made should have gone to the slaves because those plantation owners wouldn't had all their money and what not if it weren't for all the slaves hard work.. The way they were treated horribly there should be no jokes made about it the color of your skin shouldn't mean anything we are all people and the fact that my ancestors actually thought it was ok to treat blacks like that like they were some how less of a person just because they weren't white makes me so mad.. Why can't people just look past color.. And you should be proud of your heritage its who you are, where you came from.. people shouldn't condemn you or call you racist for celebrating it

forever27s avatar forever27 Yeah You Are 0Reply

"white" isn't a heritage... So most likely, that'll never be seen... But if it ever does come about then that's fine... I'm not gonna run around saying "it's racist that white people get a month to celebrate who they are" and I wasn't only talking about black people (I'm assuming that you think I was because you said month- not day) I'm just saying stop saying that something's gonna enhance racism when it's just someone's way of understanding who they are.

You know what, you're right. Im going to go out, call black people the n word, and forcing them into slavery because my ancestors were plantation owners

@You know what, you're right. Im going to go out, call black people the n word, and forcing them into slavery...

since you can't form a sentence that makes sense, I believe that you're dumb enough to try it... And thank you, for letting me know that you think someone's means of making a living is the equivalent of your heratige.