+63

Insulting fat people about their weight inspires them to lose weight, or commit suicide. Either way food gets saved and this excess food can be used to feed starving children in Africa. So insult fat kids; do it for the African children, amirite?

SaintNICKs avatar Food & Drink
25 46
The voters have decided that SaintNICK is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I can't decide which way to vote... So horrible but the logic almost works...

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are +37Reply
@SaintNICK When in doubt, just vote yes.

This is exactly why Palin almost won........

@WillAkana This is exactly why Palin almost won........

Oh I know they're not serious, but it's still a little too mean.@1153150 (WillAkana):

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Sqwancho Oh I know they're not serious, but it's still a little too mean.@1153150 (WillAkana):

How is inspiring people to lose weight and feeding starving children in Africa mean?

SaintNICKs avatar SaintNICK Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SaintNICK How is inspiring people to lose weight and feeding starving children in Africa mean?

Not that part, but being so flippant about people committing suicide.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Sqwancho Not that part, but being so flippant about people committing suicide.

@1156625 (Sqwancho): That's less than 5% of the post. You should vote yes for the other 95%...

@SaintNICK @1156625 (Sqwancho): That's less than 5% of the post. You should vote yes for the other 95%...

I was going to ask why this is so important to you for me to vote this up, then I realized you posted it. For your vigilant effort in securing every vote, Yes, you are right.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hope this is positive because it's a joke.

@1152882

Dude, that's just evil. :/

SaintNICKs avatar SaintNICK Yeah You Are +7Reply

No way, bro. It's just extra food for us psychologically stronger fatties!

Thats just wrong, and anyways, the food wouldn't go to Africa, it would just get bought by some other person in the supermarket

hahahaha this is terrible!

BeedleTheBards avatar BeedleTheBard Yeah You Are +9Reply

You guys honestly thought the OP was serious? Amirite is sarcasm central, learn to love it.

natedog413s avatar natedog413 Yeah You Are +9Reply

i know this post is a joke, but it's extremely sad because some people actually think its okay to make fun of overweight people to the point of suicide.

LOL - and I do mean LOL

Or they are going to eat even more food because they get depressed and are aready fat anyway. I like this post in some sort of twisted way though.

I would... if the food didnt go to africa

@Sqwancho What's wrong with Africa?

Nothing, but how come when people think of starving children... Its in africa. What about all of Asia. Or america even... Not everyone is fat here...

@Sqwancho I know. How you phrased it kinda made it sound like you hated Africa

Of course I dont hate africa, I just like some continents more than others

@Sqwancho haha The favorite game on a large scale I see.

LOL "large scale" i dont know if that was an intended pun to this post, but i still laughed out loud

Or accidentally kill suicidal fatties.....either or.

Or lead them to eat their emotions

@1235481

I was kidding. :)

Yor distgusting dude that's jus mean i dont even no y this has so meny possitvs cuz this is horble.