The voters have decided that xxirishwristwatchxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
Also by xxirishwristwatchxx+31Don't complain about your problems on Facebook, 80% of people don't care and the other 20% are glad you have them, amirite?
Also about killing innocent+226you agree that war is pointless. innocent people killing innocent people in an act of survival forced into a situation that isnt there own making with a slim chance of survival, so primative, amirite?
Also about killing innocent+624Hunting is a horrible sport. Taking a gun and killing innocent, defenseless animals doesn't even sound like fun, amirite?
Also about holy land+288In thy holy land ye olde youtube, benath the moving picture boxes, be the forbidden kigdom trollapopillis. amirite?
Also by xxirishwristwatchxx+200"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that, in the same way hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that" -MLK, amirite?
Also about holy land+175Why is Batman called the Caped Crusader? It's not like he goes around fighting for the holy land, amirite?