+222

I seriously think that Anthony has lost his mind. First, the buttons, and now, the sliding amirite?

A_Rocks avatar Sports
4 32
The voters have decided that A_Rock is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What the hell was the sliding?

Wait, what's sliding? Everything's normal on my computer...

I miss all the cool shit :( Missed the "buttons" everyone's fucking talking about, now this sliding shit :( I hate you all :(

@Recalescence I miss all the cool shit :( Missed the "buttons" everyone's fucking talking about, now this sliding shit :( I hate...

Did you miss the noise from a while back? I did, but I was here for these things. Also, I can hear the noise if I press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a on the website.

SEXY_BEASTs avatar SEXY_BEAST Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh good, it was just Ant. I thought that my computer was having a virus attack or something.

LalaLoopsies avatar LalaLoopsie Yeah You Are +13Reply

I thought it was only me... wtf???

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +12Reply

This is why you don't do meth.

I was spazzing out thinking my computer was doing something weird. Glad I'm not the only one :)

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!

@WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!

(?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?): I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!?!?
confused :/

what are we talking about?

it means you aren't right, you're left

I thought the sliding was just me lol

i like turtlez

A_Rocks avatar A_Rock Yeah You Are 0Reply

sliding?

Can someone explain?

@thecatwhocopies Can someone explain?

<marquee>Yeah I"ll explain</marquee>

@duckshirt <marquee>Yeah I"ll explain</marquee>

Ha, darn, at first it was literally sliding from left to right... now it just shows the HTML tag... anyways, the whole page was inside one of those tags, making it slide from right to left, which the OP and some users consider crazy

@thecatwhocopies Do you know what button they're talking about? Sorry, I want to be in the know.

Instead of just YYA and NW, there were more. I don't really remember them, I just know one was I like Turtles. So yeah, there were like 4 others I think..They didn't look good, imo :P

The sliding freaked me out! I was so afraid something was wrong with my computer!