+838

Has anyone noticed that there aren't many play-places at fast food restaurants anymore? Probably because none of those kids chowing down on burgers and fries can fit through the tunnels, amirite?

Joe_Larsons avatar Countries & Places
52 65
The voters have decided that Joe_Larson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The one at my local McDonald's was removed because someone found a rattle snake in it. South Dakota isn't really a great place to raise kids.

@1156080

You're not Breakfastfan. d smilie

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +29Reply
@1156080

Also you probably made it POTD too, nbd.

@1156080

Damn you and your "evidence."

@1156080

And the brave person Feast is, he deleted every single one of his comments on this post so now the people that replied look weird.

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are +8Reply
@1156080

Lies...everywhere d smilie

@1156080

I never claimed to be, did I? And besides, how would you even know?

Well I actually don't see many places with no play places, but just thinking about play places makes me relax.

Back when I was a kid whenever I wanted some peace and quiet after eating chick-fil-a, I would go to their play place and go to the tippy top of the entire structure. There I would just lie down, look out the window at the cars passing by, and listen to their jazz music. If any kid decides to ruin my quietness, I howl and snarl from above until they get so scared they run out of the play place crying.

@Kurrainette Well I actually don't see many places with no play places, but just thinking about play places makes me...

I feel better now since I thought I was the only one. I never growled at anyone though.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are 0Reply

Eh, I only scared the kids that would scream non-stop for no reason while their parents didn't even care to look at them.

I think parents complained they were germ and disease ridden, which is ironic since apparently most never considered what they were feeding their kids...

_____s avatar _____ Yeah You Are +24Reply
@_____ I think parents complained they were germ and disease ridden, which is ironic since apparently most never...

I know they started getting rid of the ball pits as more and more people were finding dirty diapers, syringes, rotten food and maggots, etc.

Juless avatar Jules Yeah You Are +22Reply
KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are +9Reply

i genuinely laughed, i hope this makes homepage

daletvaks avatar daletvak Yeah You Are +22Reply
@daletvak i genuinely laughed, i hope this makes homepage

For a second there, ivthought it was the real breakfastfan. Then I noticed that extra "e". Truly depressing

Didn't expect it to be POTD a year later, did you, huh?

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are +21Reply

Breakfeastfan: First of all, thanks for posting almost the same exact comment as me 5 seconds before :(
Second of all, OMG HI YOU'RE BACK!

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are +14Reply

Thanks =D You can vote for it if you really want ;)

Joe_Larsons avatar Joe_Larson Yeah You Are +5Reply

I thought he left to get his own life and shit.

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +1Reply

The Burger King in my town used to have one but it got shut down because the assholes who worked there wouldn't go in it to clean some kid's puke up.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +17Reply
@StickCaveman The Burger King in my town used to have one but it got shut down because the assholes who worked there wouldn't go...

Well, if they work there then it's their job to clean up puke, so it does make them an asshole

Graverottis avatar Graverotti Yeah You Are +9Reply

At least you admit it, Mike. The play place had also become really worn down. The padding on the stairs was getting torn and wood underneath was showing. The side had screws sticking out. It's a shame the whole place had to close just because of the play place. Actually I'm sure there were more problems but being a kid, obviously that was my main concern.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +1Reply

Don't be so quick to call someone an asshole. Personally, I have a phobia of vomit and I'd be less afraid of spending a minute in a cage with a black bear than having to deal with some stranger's puke in such a confined space.

WAIT. I AM an asshole. I didn't see the plural form of "asshole" there. My fault, it's one thing if one person refuses, but multiple people is unacceptable.

It's cheaper to feed them more than to make a safe and up to standard playground.

Pigeons avatar Pigeon Yeah You Are +14Reply

When I was at chucky cheeses one time my brother wouldn't come out of th tunnel so my mom (who was pregnant at the time) had to go in and get him. I think that was the last time we went there wary smilie

@1802784

I bet it flew into a car and died

FlotatiousTurds avatar FlotatiousTurd Yeah You Are +15Reply

Probably exceed weight limitations as well.

Juless avatar Jules Yeah You Are +10Reply

They should have Wiis or Kinects instead. That would be cool.

____s avatar ____ Yeah You Are +4Reply
@____ They should have Wiis or Kinects instead. That would be cool.

In Texas, I actually visited a McDonald's that had a Nintendo station in the same place as the playpen. Guess where all the kids were...

Joe_Larsons avatar Joe_Larson Yeah You Are +2Reply

I remember watching a documentary where they said play places were the fast food's establishment's 'traps' for children because the play places would be the only park-like equipment on the block.

Because, you know, for kids to play and have fun they absolutely NEED to be on/in a playground.

I also remember this when it was but a wee "Just In" post

LGM007s avatar LGM007 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Good thing fried rhymes with slide.

Kids these days.

DOESN'T MATTER, HAD WHOPPER

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Favvkes DOESN'T MATTER, HAD WHOPPER

I'd like to fuck Mila Kunis

@Favvkes DOESN'T MATTER, HAD WHOPPER

I'd like to change that almost always back to sometimes.

@Favvkes DOESN'T MATTER, HAD WHOPPER

sometimes you're funny Favvkes, just not in this one circumstance

@Favvkes DOESN'T MATTER, HAD WHOPPER

I'd like to change that sometimes to almost always.

@Favvkes DOESN'T MATTER, HAD WHOPPER

I don't understand why you guys criticize and pick on her so much. It's ridiculous. It's fuckin pointless to have 5 of the same comments that say "that's not funny". Come up with something funnier or stfu.

@Favvkes DOESN'T MATTER, HAD WHOPPER

Hey I only do it because it's the in thing right now. cool smilie

@Favvkes DOESN'T MATTER, HAD WHOPPER

Lives on East Coast wishes he a had an In and Out burger or Fat burger .

6/10. Funny, but not really an opinion, and is relatable.

Anonymous