+8,779

Genuinely beautiful women look even more beautiful without any form of makeup, amirite?

87 42

Yet guys hate it when you have zits. What a guy thinks is "no makeup" a girl spent an hour working on.

ya know its funny, guys say natural beauty is real beauty until you see a woman natural...guys also think its cute when a girl eats real food (ex. hamburger) except what if shes chubby then its not so cute anymore huh.
stop being stupid.

Ladies, many more men agree with this than you think.

@1263

I think I saw that one too. It made me sad because she was a very pretty girl but couldn't see it. I kind of wonder if the "parents" making her not wear any makeup helped her see she didn't need it? I hope it did.

Who says it has to be funny or witty? Or have any kind of humor involved? A great truth such as this deserves to be made known around the world - let alone on a simple website - in my humble opinion. =)

@Who says it has to be funny or witty? Or have any kind of humor involved? A great truth such as this deserves to be...

(Vance Serori): yeah
as long as it does make sense and says the truth and nothing but the real thing-it deserves to be in the top list

What a women looks like under all the makeup and expensive clothing is what truely makes a women beautiful. and boys, remember, girls would rather be called beautiful than hott.

sometimes it helps make women feel pretty. being being pretty and feeling pretty are different

Natural beauty is the best beauty.

I do wear make up a lot, but I don't insist that I'm not pretty without it. It's nice to not wear make up because you can feel so naturally beautiful.

It's unfortunate that many women refuse to try going without it, insisting on their 'ugliness'-- ladies, let your significant other be the judge of that!

I especially agree because I like "innocent" looking girls, but most guys are hypocrites when it comes to stuff like this. They say they prefer natural beauty, but then they obsess over sex icons like Megan Fox, Kim Kardashian, and Katy Perry, when they have probably never seen any them without at least one of the three: Makeup, plastic surgery, photoshop. Without any of these they would look like the average girl and you know it's true. I think the media sets too high of a standard for every day women. Everyone thinks they should look like whats on TV, so girls constantly try to live up to those standards by wearing too much makeup and obsessing over weight.

in my opinion, if you don't have zits, then you really only need a little mascara and lip-gloss....You can wear makeup(like my eyebrows are so light you can't see them without any) but you don't need to spend 2 hours every morning on it, just a little..Plus, if you always wear a bunch, and then you don't that's when people think you look weird, because they got used to you with a lot on.

@in my opinion, if you don't have zits, then you really only need a little mascara and lip-gloss....You can wear...

Who spends two hours doing make up? Even if I do all out foundation, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, it takes me 5 min tops...

@Who spends two hours doing make up? Even if I do all out foundation, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara...

I've spent hours playing with makeup. But I do it for fun and for me. I'm totally comfortable with or without makeup in public or at home alone.

I don't wear make up. then again, I'm not "Genuinely beautiful" XD

IMO, this post deserves to be the all time top ^^

NeonSparklies avatar NeonSparklie Yeah You Are +7Reply
@NeonSparklie I don't wear make up. then again, I'm not "Genuinely beautiful" XD IMO, this post deserves to be the all time top ^^

I feel the same way! :D My friends insist that makeup is a dire need....we don't exactly see eye-to-eye on everything....

make-up is overrated.

sometimes when you are you used to seeing a pretty girl without make up she looks way worse with make up

fantastic is the beautiful sex' natural makeup

fantastisk er det smukke køns naturlige sminke

dude. your awesome. or dudet.

WOw_udidnts avatar WOw_udidnt Yeah You Are +4Reply

If a girl doesn't look that good naturally, it's perfectly fine to wear it. People should stop having a go.

But women wear make-up in pulic, therefore when you finally marry them or move in, you don't know what they look-like without make-up!

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Lazynez But women wear make-up in pulic, therefore when you finally marry them or move in, you don't know what they...

That's why you should see someone sans make up before marrying them. It's so important!

Wow 583 people who dont agree! c'mon do u even hang out with pretty girls when they dont wear makeup!

TRU DAT HOMIE

derps avatar derp Yeah You Are +2Reply
@derp TRU DAT HOMIE

aww, girls need to be told this more often.

This post is silly to me because beauty is more than skin deep. If wearing makeup makes someone FEEL beautiful, then that's all that matters. However, you should feel beautiful all the time and not NEED makeup as a mask. That's not beauty, that's fake.

< aggrees with Aurelie and the OP

This is sometimes true, but some girls look terrible without makeup and great with it.

Makeup, when used correctly, plays up your best features. So, someone who was genuinely beautiful would still look better with makeup on; as long as they were using it correctly and not, ya know, caking themselves with it.

i agree with this, but obviously, other girls just cant see it. and really, like the recent post, we need tobe told this more often up in person. over the internet is flattering, but in person is way better.

moderation is key.

I don't wear it, and I am a lady

Yeah natural is best. If only people would love you for who you are nit just your looks. *not, my bad typo

While this is correct, I don't feel like this should be the #1 best time post on this site. It's not particularly funny or witty.

@While this is correct, I don't feel like this should be the #1 best time post on this site. It's not particularly...

This site is not about being witty or funny. It's about putting an opinion and asking if you're right.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +9Reply