+154

If you saw "Black Swan", you just felt like yelling to Nina to stop peeling her hangnail. If you see your flesh is being ripped off your fucking finger, don't be an idiot, stop peeling it, damn it! Amirite?

Brightstormss avatar
2 8
The voters have decided that Brightstorms is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

As someone who has a habit of peeling skin off her fingers, it's honestly hard to stop even when you're bleeding. Fyi.

Yeah I'm 16 and I saw this movie with my mom... It was not a very good experience. I wanted to get the hell outta there. AWK.

Fleebas avatar Fleeba Yeah You Are +1Reply
@dragonrider713 I saw this on my 20th birthday with my mom and it wasn't awkward at all.

Hahah well being in high school and all when everyones starting to have sex, it can be pretty awkward

Fleebas avatar Fleeba Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Fleeba Hahah well being in high school and all when everyones starting to have sex, it can be pretty awkward

I guess. I guess it also depends on the relationship you have with your mom.

dragonrider713s avatar dragonrider713 Yeah You Are 0Reply

You need a condom because you get mind-fucked in that movie. It took me 2 days to completly understand it

C'mon, who hasn't peeled their hangnails or picked at their fingers? Two of my fingers are bleeding right now.