-61

Girls: You really want to wear red lipstick but are afraid of it getting all over your boyfriend's face, amirite?

Madies avatar Relationships
0 21
The voters have decided that Madie is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lolboyfriend.

Use a lip stain and a clear gloss... Make sure the stain drys first (obviously).

@twisted_memories Use a lip stain and a clear gloss... Make sure the stain drys first (obviously).

Thanks for dah tip girl in glasses and cliche black and white profile picture...

Madies avatar Madie Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Madie Thanks for dah tip girl in glasses and cliche black and white profile picture...

My name is Sam, and the cliche was intentional.

Anyway, there are some great lip stains you can get at drug stores, but if you're looking for maybe a better brand, I believe Mac sells some good ones now.

@twisted_memories My name is Sam, and the cliche was intentional. Anyway, there are some great lip stains you can get at drug...

Meh... I use this site for entertainment purposes only, but thank you anyway for the advice I prolly won't follow.

@Madie Meh... I use this site for entertainment purposes only, but thank you anyway for the advice I prolly won't follow.

Well why would you make a post with an underlying question?

Either way, a red lip can be rocked by anyone. Drugstore brands are cheap and usually actually pretty good so give it a shot if you're legitimately interested.

@Madie What underlying question do you speak of? I see no underlying question...

Well, the post is about having a problem with wearing lipstick because you might get it all over your boyfriends face, and you say you really want to wear red lipstick but don't because of this problem. The underlying question I saw was what the solution to this could be... Anyway, what difference does it make? Maybe someone reading this really does want a solution...

L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick is a good option, btw.

Nah, I just have red hair and feel like it'll be too much red. BUT RED IS MY FAVORITE COLOR AND I WANT TO WEAR IT. (cry2)

Why do all my old posts get homepaged... Le sigh.

Madies avatar Madie Yeah You Are 0Reply

Then there would be lipstick stains floating in the air. Because my bf is invisible.. Because he doesn't exist..

I'm more worried about his pants. Lipstick is so hard to get out of clothing!

Madies avatar Madie Yeah You Are -6Reply
Anonymous