+507

You've had feelings for someone who wouldn't be considered pretty or handsome before. amirite?

KarmicBalances avatar
5 11
The voters have decided that KarmicBalance is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I go for sense of humor more often than not.

Well this was a great confidence booster.

Seems like at my school, all the guys care about are the girls wearing stuff a size too small, but too much makeup; and all the girls care about are the "hot" guys that are also jerks. I like a guy who's quiet, but it doesn't mean a thing because I'll never be like the slut he likes...I just wish they'd all get past looks and like someone for something slightly more than skin-deep!

musiclovers avatar musiclover Yeah You Are +3Reply
@musiclover Seems like at my school, all the guys care about are the girls wearing stuff a size too small, but too much makeup;...

It's exactly the same way in my school. 80% of dudes just want to get in a girls' pants, but I'm different, that's why I'm an "outsider" with my "outsider friends"

KarmicBalances avatar KarmicBalance Yeah You Are 0Reply

and then get mocked by your friends for liking an ugly person.

nantsingonyamas avatar nantsingonyama Yeah You Are +2Reply
@nantsingonyama and then get mocked by your friends for liking an ugly person.

He's definitely not ugly, or even close to it (in fact he actually is really cute), but it never stopped my friends from all the, "You like...him? He's not that...cute- um I mean he's probably nice!" I kinda regret telling them, because they seriously don't get liking a guy whose best qualities don't revolve around the terms hot, ripped, gorgeous, or sexy.

musiclovers avatar musiclover Yeah You Are +1Reply
@musiclover He's definitely not ugly, or even close to it (in fact he actually is really cute), but it never stopped my friends...

Exactly! There was this guy I liked once he wasn't necessarily super attractive but he made up for it in personality. Anyways, after crazy drama and all this stuff, we're now just purely platonic friends, but whenever my friends see me texting him they are always like, "I can't believe you liked Jordan, he's so not cute laughs"

nantsingonyamas avatar nantsingonyama Yeah You Are +3Reply
@nantsingonyama Exactly! There was this guy I liked once he wasn't necessarily super attractive but he made up for it in...

And every time it happens, I get worried that every girl thinks that way...that looks make you perfect. It's scary how shallow some people are.

Well, yes, most people wouldn't consider her good looking but she's really attractive to me.