+449

You fold your arms in a certain way, trying something different just feels weird, amirite?

OmNoms avatar
2 5
The voters have decided that OmNom is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When you fold your arms, the arm on top is the one you are dominant with. Same thing with clasping your hands. Your dominant hand's thumb will be on top. I don't know why that makes it comfortable, though. Except with me, going off of that I should be left handed. Maybe I screwed up as a child, I dunno.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Cuban_B When you fold your arms, the arm on top is the one you are dominant with. Same thing with clasping your hands. Your...

Crossing my arms, my non-dominant arm is on top. Folding my hands, my dominant hand's thumb is on top. Maybe I'm just too cool for genetics smirk smilie

I just tried folding my arms the opposite of how I normally do it. Turns out, you're right!

RobotDevils avatar RobotDevil Yeah You Are +1Reply