+2,695

Why are there never any good side effects? Just once I'd like to read a medication bottle and see "May cause extreme sexiness.", amirite?

301 95

That would be ineffective on me.

@Blearslyrarer That would be ineffective on me.

You're unBEARably sexy. I'll leave now.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +77Reply
@Chromana You're unBEARably sexy. I'll leave now.

That comment was BEARly relevant. I would be emBEARassed as a admin of this site. I know im punny... Hold your aPAWause

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +32Reply
@Dwight That comment was BEARly relevant. I would be emBEARassed as a admin of this site. I know im punny... Hold your aPAWause

It's relevant to the comment I replied to. The point about being on topic is that it's on topic with wherever the conversation thread goes. Your comment has got exactly zero to do with the post but It's a reply to me so it's fine.

I hope you understand how "conversations" work now. I can't think of any more bear related jokes, sorry HONEY.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Ross http://www.instantostrich.com/

Whenever I see this link posted I think that it says 'instant to rich' and wonder what get rich quick internet scams have to do with anything.

abcd1234s avatar abcd1234 Yeah You Are +38Reply
@Ross http://www.instantostrich.com/

What does that even have to do with this

anjali5s avatar anjali5 Yeah You Are -29Reply
@Vepix Bummer.

@1252147 (Vepix): Wow, You must have taken that medication that has a side effect of being a downer.

That should be on the Viagra label...

because you take medicine for the sole purpose of its benefits. youre not gonna take a tylenol for aches and then the side effects say "oh and also may relieve pain" -_-

Well there are good side effects also. If the pill you're taking does what it's supposed to, that's good and it's because of the pill unless you just have super human healing powers

LovelyGreens avatar LovelyGreen Yeah You Are +31Reply
@LovelyGreen Well there are good side effects also. If the pill you're taking does what it's supposed to, that's good and it's...

then those wouldn't be "side effects" it would just be the primary reason you are even taking the pill

garrettruskamps avatar garrettruskamp Yeah You Are +53Reply
@garrettruskamp then those wouldn't be "side effects" it would just be the primary reason you are even taking the pill

Well, say you're taking something for pain, but it also makes you very focused and in a good mood. Those would still be "side effects". But yeah, I agree with you

penguins_flys avatar penguins_fly Yeah You Are +23Reply

"Side effects are: depression, rage, suicidal thoughts, laziness and extreme sexiness."

God_the_Almightys avatar God_the_Almighty Yeah You Are +28Reply

It's called Birth Control! It generally makes your boobie bigger!

@It's called Birth Control! It generally makes your boobie bigger!

This is true! Plus it has stopped me from getting pregnant.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +56Reply

This.

Women often take birth control pills not just for the primary reason, but because it can regulate menstrual cycles and general hormone levels - I know a few lesbians who are on the Pill for that reason.

@Simon This. Women often take birth control pills not just for the primary reason, but because it can regulate menstrual...

I'm on the pill because me and my girlfriend wanted to control our periods so they happened at the same time to free up more time for sex. The bigger boobies are just an added bonus. Can't hate on them Ds

@but it also causes weight gain :/

i think not taking birth control does that too.

@touche, sir, touche.

Touché has an accent mark.

@douche doesn't.

Good to know.

@but it also causes weight gain :/

It can also cause depression :

@1252131

I'm blushing...Negative side effect of getting a compliment.

Meandmycats avatar Meandmycat Yeah You Are +21Reply
@1252131

That's like those random sticky notes that say "You're beautiful" on bathroom mirrors.

Laconsuolas avatar Laconsuola Yeah You Are +7Reply

Positive side effect: May cause extreme sexiness
Negative side effect: Will forget ever reading that.

Shrooms

Side effects: Tripping balls.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Your_Stalker Viagra side effects: tripping on your balls

That's more like Old Man Sack Syndrome. OMSS is a serious condition occurring in men over 65. If your balls sag lower than your knee caps, consult a physician immediately.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +7Reply

Well...you could give it to your enemy, and then the negative side effects will be positive for you. WAHAHA---wait did I just say that out loud...?

Meandmycats avatar Meandmycat Yeah You Are +17Reply

Because they would definitely add that in the description

Element 115: "Side effects include death from being too sexy."

That could potentially be a negative side effect. For example, what if you became too sexy for your shirt, and then you had to buy a whole new wardrobe? Or if you were so sexy it HURT? You'd be getting kicked out of parties, and not to mention you'd never be able to visit Milan, New York, or Japan.

Don't you hate it when you're a cartoon animal and you develop an aftershave that causes extreme sexiness, but only to a species other than your own?

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +11Reply

Actually, there are a few "positive" side-effects out there, like birth control that gets rid of acne(not the ones designed specifically to do so) and giving you slightly bigger boobs, or codeine which I hear gives you awesome highs if you abuse it.

ProudMarys avatar ProudMary Yeah You Are +10Reply
@ProudMary Actually, there are a few "positive" side-effects out there, like birth control that gets rid of acne(not the ones...

Slightly bigger? I had to get all new bras... Maybe it's just the pill I'm on. My sister is on a different pill and her boobs haven't grown, but me and my friend are on the same pill and we both went up at least 2 full cup sizes.

@1252311

You do realize you think your dad is sexy?

@1252311

hourly*

Vepixs avatar Vepix Yeah You Are +7Reply

So I'm the only one who gets that special tingley feeling when I read side effects and see anal seapage?

They don't do that because they are too busy developing a medicine that would ONLY do that.

__________s avatar __________ Yeah You Are +4Reply

I liked this post before it bacame mainstearm. d smilie
[/hipster]

PurpleZebras avatar PurpleZebra Yeah You Are +4Reply

we'd have a bunch of overdosers on our hands...

I seen increased libido as a side effect before.

Latisse (that stuff you put on your eyelashes to make them grow) was discovered when patients were taking a different medication and they noticed their eyelashes growing alot. Also, Viagra was first a heart medication, but a side effect was getting a boner. I'd say both of those side effects are pretty positive.

mariahrox153s avatar mariahrox153 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Because if it were any good, that's what they would claim the main purpose of the pill is.

Alcohol?

@Alcohol?

i swear.... she really was attractive last night

Axe body spray says it will cause unrelenting female attention and or late nights in the company of others. Not really true but i'll take what I can get.

:D

AndPasswords avatar AndPassword Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wouldn't need it. I'm just so gosh darn sexy already. lol

YeahSures avatar YeahSure Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1252365

I've heard that spelling chemotherapy correctly is even sexier.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +9Reply

Lol, take some shots of tequila and I guarantee everyone in the room will be fuckable.

Directions: take two oxycontins by mouth. Feel really good. How do you not see the positive side effects? Haha

either I have horrible memory, or the POTD changed

probably the former

I watched a stand up comedian perform this joke a couple moths back

The problem with having positive side-effects, is you would still need to seek medical attention for conditions lasting longer than X-amount of time. =P

@yumitsclauds and yet i doubt anyone would get medical help for having extreme sexiness

Well, if the side-effect went along the lines of an erection lasting more than so many hours, I could see it as a negative effect, as well as a positive one. shrugs

birth control pill makes your boobs bigger! smile smilie

@Montana birth control pill makes your boobs bigger!

Why is this voted down? Not everyone reads all the comments to know this was already posted. Besides, at least this chick is talking about BOTH boobs growing.

Have you ever read the back of an Axe bottle?

@Have you ever read the back of an Axe bottle?

have you ever read the back of an axe handle? it says "i chop things".

@1252134

It says something like "may cause unwavering female attention." Not true, but funny.

Have you ever read the braille on the blade of an axe? It's a very specific kind of braille, easiest to decipher when the blade is lodged somewhere between your shoulder blades.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +33Reply

Sorry they haven't created a magic pill yet.