+382

Saying "I drink beer because I like the taste" is a bit like saying "I watch porn because I like the story", amirite?

DurzoBlints avatar Jokes & Humour
21 55
The voters have decided that DurzoBlint is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1848896

Did she remember to order extra sausage?

@1848896

The references to a pizza deliver only reminds me of the time I watched midget porn.

@1851137

It's funny because you're right. Don't judge me.

@1848896

Or if she ever got her sink fixed.

i disagree. If you're extremely tired after a long hard day at work or whatever, nothing beats the taste of an ice cold beer. But this post will probably be thumded downn because 80% of the members are pre-teens/teens who (in USA) is not allowed to legally drink yet.

@Izzie_23 Yes, because no one drinks under the legal age...

A lot of the people who do don't drink because they actually like the taste of what they're drinking though

@1851047

Maybe I'm wrong, but every study I've looked at says that the majority of teens don't drink, but think that most other teens do.

@Brettward95 I mean my school has posters that say that. It doesn't mean it's correct.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe all of my information is based on propaganda. But I still find it hard to believe that over half of all teens drink.

@Brettward95 Okay.

Most teenagers in my school drink once in a while but everyone drinks at the after prom. I was surprised at school when I learned the 'nerd' them too have parties.

@Cpt_McMuffin Maybe I am wrong. Maybe all of my information is based on propaganda. But I still find it hard to believe that...

even if that is the case you said "vast majority" which implies that like 80-90% or more of kids don't drink. if you just said majority maybe i would have kinda agreed with you.

MyHotHotJams avatar MyHotHotJam Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Cpt_McMuffin The vast majority don't.

Chatting with my sports team proved that super duper wrong.

@Chatting with my sports team proved that super duper wrong.

Sure, one particular group you happen to know is totally enough to represent the full statistics of all teens.

I don't drink. No one my age I know drinks. My statistics here are just as credible as your's.

@Your's? How fucking stupid are you?

I have a habit of doing that when I type. It's an honest mistake, no need to get so angry.

Clearly you've not seen the Director's Cut of Backdoor Sluts 9. That shit was EPIC!

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +25Reply

I watch it for the plot

Alexuss avatar Alexus Yeah You Are +14Reply

Depends on the beer. Some definately taste like piss in a bottle (Amsterdam or VB for example) but Carlsberg or Blue Tongue both taste brilliant, especially at a summer bbq

The only beer that I've had that tastes good is Lindeman's Criek but it's also Cherry flavored and Belgian...Bud light tastes like the vaginal discharge of a syphilis riddled geriatric. Perhaps this post would have been more accurate if you had said tequila instead of beer.

I actually really like the taste of beer - the first time I tried it, it was gross, but these days I do drink it for the taste sometimes.

The porn thing, though, I can agree with.

@1851081

Nothing like a good two minute blast of cardio, amirite?

I for one, absolutely love the taste of rolling rock and blue moon.

I like the taste of most alcohol. So far, only bacardi almost made me throw up. I've never been really drunk before since all of it is from leftovers when my mom cooks or at Christmas.

I sometimes watch porn for something to do when I'm bored without getting off.

Pornography can have such beautiful plots.

I kind of agree... i often do drink beer for the taste. hard liquor is way more effective on getting fucked up. And it hurts to drink if you don't mix it right

I only watch porn with a good story...xD

Unless you're talking about natty ice or keystone or that sort of garbage, most beer is actually quite pleasant. I guess it's an acquired taste that comes with age, and that this is downvoted considering almost everyone on this site can't/doesn't drink. Always the minority, sigh.

I like th plot

After waiting for a bus for half hour, riding the bus for an hour and then walking home for about an hour with your heavy college bag on fridays, nothing is better than a cold refreshing beer

freddos avatar freddo No Way -4Reply
@freddo After waiting for a bus for half hour, riding the bus for an hour and then walking home for about an hour with your...

If nothing is better than a cold refreshing beer, but a hot beer that tastes like piss is better than nothing, then a hot beer that tastes like piss in a bottle must be better than a cold refreshing beer.

LOGIC, BITCHES

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +3Reply
@AntiJokeChicken Please, just leave.

AntiJokeChicken can't take a joke.
Typical.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Favvkes AntiJokeChicken can't take a joke. Typical.

I bet you won't be able to not comment on the next POTD. I know it.

I can take a joke, just can't stand bad attempts at being funny.

lmfao. for reals. beer tastes like poo poo. and the stories in porn kind of ruin it sometimes.

Anonymous