+438

There's too many jokes about women in kitchens, we guys better stop making jokes about them, because there are knives in kitchens, amirite?

Exploding_Chickenss avatar Jokes & Humour
16 3
The voters have decided that Exploding_Chickens is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

unless your husband hunts or does archery or is a samuri

@stepdom unless your husband hunts or does archery or is a samuri

at first i was gonna say how freakin retarded you are for not knowing that there are kitchen knives...wait for it...in the kitchen.but your probably a guy, and there for has never stopped playing cod long enough to stick your lazy head in the door and ask how the sandwich is coming along.

@at first i was gonna say how freakin retarded you are for not knowing that there are kitchen knives...wait for...

First off I am not retarded. I know kitchen knives are in the kitchen. I don't even own Call of Duty or the fish species of Cod. I am lazy so I will give you that. My kitchen doesn't have a door except to the back porch and I am not going to play on the back porch. I make my own sandwiches. I was implying that if you were in a fight and you have a kitchen knives you are probaly not going to win against Aroows/Bullets/or a Sword