+109

It would be cool if when an animal dies in nature, the animals took a knee or something simliar to the meaning for a second so if you die atleast you with some honor, amirite?

stepdoms avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that stepdom is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Thank you, my I.Q. has dropped even lower for reading this.

@Thank you, my I.Q. has dropped even lower for reading this.

If your I.Q. dropped from reading this then what would happen if you watch a show like Dora the Explora?

stepdoms avatar stepdom Yeah You Are 0Reply

took a knee?
wat

@Meerkat took a knee? wat

The day I posted this my band teacher gave my class a choice of either playing soccer with the chorus teacher and the chorus or watching a movie about musical nuns that we were going to have to watch later anyways. I chose soccer. There was some accidents and Ms.Starr told us to take a knee. If you meant what take a knee is then I will explain the best way i can right now. Stand on your knees and then pick a leg and then lift it so that one of your feet is on the ground and the other leg is still on the knee.

stepdoms avatar stepdom Yeah You Are -1Reply

I think OP might've meant "if the animals knelt", so you could die with some honor.