+368

There is this very dangerous rodent called the Alot. It is so dangerous that whenever you see it, your IQ drops significantly. The only way to kill this very harmful creature is by separating the "A" and the "Lot" from its name, making "a lot". Hopefully you have learned your lesson, amirite?

Boufakas avatar
17 24
The voters have decided that Boufaka is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah thanks alot. That was helpful

My English teacher on the first day of school wrote "a" on one board, and "lot" on the other side of the classroom. She said if she ever finds "alot" in our papers she'd give us zero..

@Naggs My English teacher on the first day of school wrote "a" on one board, and "lot" on the other side of the classroom...

I pictured a teacher grading a paper with an alot running around the page and her stabbing the alot with her pen and writing a 0 on top of the page

Laughing_sporks avatar Laughing_spork Yeah You Are 0Reply

hyperbole and a half

It is a mythical creature that can be made out of anything. Alot is also a better swimmer than Michael Phelps.

I've always wondered how it is that people can misspell a lot as "alot"... I mean you don't spell a little as "alittle" cuz that's just not right so you should just apply the same thing to a lot... I don't get how people think from time to time :/

Alot Alot Alot...is not a word.

y smilie

Clay_s avatar Clay_ Yeah You Are +5Reply

You totally ripped off Allie! >:O

Hyperbole and a Half :)

Pedantic alot?

rococos avatar rococo No Way +1Reply

Alots are not dangerous.

Vepixs avatar Vepix Yeah You Are 0Reply

THANK YOU!

InsanePPGs avatar InsanePPG Yeah You Are 0Reply

Thank you. Thank you for hurting my feelings in the cruelest way possible.

I don't get why alot of people care alot about this common misspelling. Unless you are an English teacher, I do not care alot about your opinion on online grammar.

@I don't get why alot of people care alot about this common misspelling. Unless you are an English teacher, I do...

(mangos splashing yes): Why are you talking to an alot about how much you don't care about grammar? It doesn't care, it's just an alot. :P