+358

Could you imagine if people in everyday life acted like the google search bar? "S-" "So You Think You Can Dance? Survivor? Sexy Emma Watson pics? South Pole's largest export? Sick fetish porn?", amirite?

MrRites avatar Internet & Apps
24 4
The voters have decided that MrRite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

soooo, like the bing commercial?

@IndigoSkye soooo, like the bing commercial?

Along that idea, yes. However, in those commercials, they spout off tons of information about a WORD, I was simply imagining the extreme annoyance that would be faced if someone kept trying to finish your sentence after uttering the sound of its first letter.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +5Reply

Google search doesn't suggest anything with the word "porn" in it... cough ummmm, not that I would know or anything... did it just get really awkward on here? Yeah, it did.

I disabled the auto-search thing the day it was out, I always get confused for a second at posts like this

Alexuss avatar Alexus Yeah You Are 0Reply