+535

Periods: monthly congratulations for having safe sex. amirite?

SlamIslands avatar Jokes & Humour
13 21
The voters have decided that SlamIsland is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or a monthly reminder that you're just not getting any.

If they're congratulatory, why do they hurt so much?
"Congrats! You're not pregnant!" -fist to the gut-

@Aimz If they're congratulatory, why do they hurt so much? "Congrats! You're not pregnant!" -fist to the gut-

Exactly! If it's a congratulations, it should be something awesome. Like sprouting wings. Not horrible, painful cramps

@RandalionAveragePants Exactly! If it's a congratulations, it should be something awesome. Like sprouting wings. Not horrible, painful cramps

On the bright side, you can bully terrified males into getting you chocolate (or whatever your craving is).

@1316664

I never thought of it that way. But I'll probably be able to tough through the pain better since that'd be for my child. It'll take a lottttt of willpower haha

Or for not having sex at all...

abstaining from too.

isn't this from grouchy rabbit?

What if it's blood from an STD from not having safe sex?

@Period=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstruation It says periods, not just blood.

Ah, true, I didn't read the post correctly. I withdraw my comment.

@Simon Ah, true, I didn't read the post correctly. I withdraw my comment.

There's this really cool thing they have here, I don't know if you've noticed, but right under your comment is a button that says (and clearly too, if I may add) "Delete Comment" which allows you to actually withdraw your comment... you're welcome.

@KickAss There's this really cool thing they have here, I don't know if you've noticed, but right under your comment is a...

I do know about the Delete Comment button, but I don't want to use it - I chose instead to admit my mistake, and leave my previous comment up.

@wobbuffet Vote this comment up if you came here from the POTD

While we're making YouTube comments, 15 people don't know what a period is xD

@Brett While we're making YouTube comments, 15 people don't know what a period is xD

15 people either missed the YYA button or missed their period this month.

Vote this comment up if you came here from HELL!!

votes own comment up

@Simon I do know about the Delete Comment button, but I don't want to use it - I chose instead to admit my mistake, and...

Oh that's actually a pretty good answer, I don't delete my "mistakes" either, mostly because I don't make any.