+2,271

I bet Prince William is going to feel awkward at his bachelor party. Imagine sticking a note with your grandmother's face on it into a stripper's g-string, amirite?

deeviants avatar Jokes & Humour
162 116
The voters have decided that deeviant is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

THIS IS GOLDEN. this should be POTD april 29th.

@Prosopagnosia Are you from the futer?

that kid will never be able to live that post down

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +67Reply
@1199439

Being proud of that post seems IMHO like being proud that you gave such a ridiculously wrong answer that the teacher is still making fun of you for it several weeks later.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +23Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig Being proud of that post seems IMHO like being proud that you gave such a ridiculously wrong answer that the...

I didn't write it teacher, My friend from Korea wrote it! He sometimes attends class instead of me when I'm too bored

@Prosopagnosia Are you from the futer?

No because then God wouldn't exist.

@No because then God wouldn't exist.

No, only if we made a time macne.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +62Reply
@1199452

Jesus its a big inside joke orgy

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are +24Reply
@Montana THIS IS GOLDEN. this should be POTD april 29th.

Ahem... WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE IN YOUR MIND WHEN YOU PREDICT THE FUTURE?!

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +44Reply
@1199183

@1199183 (Julian): OHMYGAWD!!!!

@1200529

No one's ever offered me a ride of their time macne before! THIS IS THE BEST. DAY. EVER!!!

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are 0Reply

My lads, let us venture into this club. Apparently the women have their garters showing!

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +63Reply

This joke is pretty old but it's still a classic.

fEMMAnists avatar fEMMAnist Yeah You Are +29Reply
@fEMMAnist This joke is pretty old but it's still a classic.

Of course. Nothing good on this site is ever original.

@Of course. Nothing good on this site is ever original.

IamProbablyaNinjas avatar IamProbablyaNinja Yeah You Are +120Reply
@IamProbablyaNinja Of course. Nothing good on this site is ever original.

Of course. Everything bad under this site is never unoriginal. Think about that u ninja...

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +28Reply
@Dwight Of course. Everything bad under this site is never unoriginal. Think about that u ninja...

Nothing is original. Period. Everything you do is a recreation of something else someone has said or done before. Prove me wrong.

MonkeyBubbleWraps avatar MonkeyBubbleWrap Yeah You Are +13Reply
@TheShamWowGuy no im pretty sure you have to prove a statement like that true... we dont have to prove it false...

It's much easier to prove it is wrong. You can't truly prove it is true, you can only have many good examples of why it is true in some cases. If you find one case where it is false, then you don't have to waste your time finding another because you know it is false. On the other hand, if you find one case where it is true you know it is only true in that case, so you must find more cases where it is true until you have found every case where it is true which is nearly impossible to do due to your mortalness.

MonkeyBubbleWraps avatar MonkeyBubbleWrap Yeah You Are +10Reply
@MonkeyBubbleWrap It's much easier to prove it is wrong. You can't truly prove it is true, you can only have many good examples of...

okay... how do you think comedians even have jobs in the first place... without original material, no one would think they are funny anymore. Not to mention, lets say someone first comes out with an invention, like the airplane.... The Wright brothers probably said something along the lines of "Dude, we are SO fly" .... therefore, an original joke because the airplane was just created.

@TheShamWowGuy okay... how do you think comedians even have jobs in the first place... without original material, no one would...

It's 2011. I think it's pretty much an accepted fact that anything a person can say has already been said a thousand times before, anything they can do, or think, has been thought a thousand times before, and everything is just a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Simon It's 2011. I think it's pretty much an accepted fact that anything a person can say has already been said a...

well a lot of things are... but if new inventions are always coming out, then new material must always be coming out as well.

@1175585

The "joke" category doesn't imply that the joke is unoriginal.

Unless you're into that kind of thing ;)

freddos avatar freddo Yeah You Are +28Reply

Or if he was feeling a little cheap he could just get his grandmother in person and offer her to a stripper, "One does thank you for your divine services, you may lick my grandmother as a means of payment"

Imagine that being all over the news. Aaaaaawkward.

At least it's not his grandpa's ;)

Panda_moniums avatar Panda_monium Yeah You Are +14Reply

I predict this will be post of the day on April 29th because Anthony said so.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Blearslyrarer I predict this will be post of the day on April 29th because Anthony said so.

Good guess. Too bad your mad skills will be deleted and unappreciated.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +24Reply
@Blearslyrarer Good guess. Too bad your mad skills will be deleted and unappreciated.

Talking to yourself? Go see a therapist to check out your schizophrenia. wary smilie

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +48Reply
@andycandy4eva Schizophrenia isn't talking to yourself, you fucking idiot.

It's seeing things that aren't there, and talking to yourself when you THINK you are talking to them. God, stop being so literal.

IamProbablyaNinjas avatar IamProbablyaNinja Yeah You Are +29Reply
@1199414

Hahahahaha considering I'm I'm AP psychology, I know what schizophrenia is. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. We did not learn of a schizophrenia in which you talk to yourself, out of disorganized, paranoid, and catatonic

@andycandy4eva Hahahahaha considering I'm I'm AP psychology, I know what schizophrenia is. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. We...

Paranoid, the most common type, sometimes results in visual and audio hallucinations, as well as a skewed perception of reality.

A person affected may try to talk to these hallucinations, giving the appearance to anyone watching that they are talking to themselves.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +17Reply
@1199638

Well, not personally, but it was on the amirite Facebook page and I guessed this one since it seemed best.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1199655

You hinted that it would be about the Royal wedding didn't you?

Sir, that was the worst mental image I have ever had throughout my entire lifetime.

WORST POTD EVER.

Jk It's really good.

On another note, does the prince even get a bachelor party?

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +9Reply
@mchristie WORST POTD EVER. Jk It's really good. On another note, does the prince even get a bachelor party?

Yeah, but I think it was a few weeks ago, probably not as OUT THERE as some parties, such as dressing up in a mankini. I think he had it in a private country estate.

FRIGGIN HILARRRRIOUSS BRAH. made me completely crack up hahah i am sooo telling people this.

You're not ever going to give credit to where you got this from? I know I've heard this before.

@1174166

Well, strippers in America have tons of already dead men in their vaginas...

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva Yeah You Are +4Reply

Sure this is funny but it's really an overused joke.

@Francois Sure this is funny but it's really an overused joke.

Yeah, very overused because William gets married every second week. Honestly, the number of bachelor parties that prince has is sickening. :)

deeviants avatar deeviant Yeah You Are +18Reply
@1199461

Also bro, if you follow the train of belief that God is everywhere and in everything, whenever you visit a strip club, you're putting your dad near a stripper's hoochie.

Queen Elizabeth II is such a GILF that it's not even funny. How I would love to watch those flappy jugs flap up and down in the moonlit sky...

Now you made me giggle.

There must be some money without her picture, or he could use coins - or some usa money.

Stolen from Time Magazine's Awesome Column on the May 16th Issue by Joel Stein.

"And all of us feel horrible for William since, at his bachelor party, he must have had to stick money with his grandmother's face on it into strippers' G-strings."

Originality fail

@Stolen from Time Magazine's Awesome Column on the May 16th Issue by Joel Stein. "And all of us feel horrible for...

(hahaha... you fail): 1. I posted this on april 16th so joel stein has an originality fail. 2. I live in South Africa and we've only gotten the may 2 edition.

deeviants avatar deeviant Yeah You Are +5Reply

Am I a retard for not getting the post? Or maybe I'm just blissfully unaware...

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are -3Reply
@1201331

oh, i get it now :D

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't really get it...

@TalkingRice I don't really get it...

READ THE COMMENTS, it's been explained about 9 times.

poppinyoualls avatar poppinyouall Yeah You Are +10Reply
@poppinyouall READ THE COMMENTS, it's been explained about 9 times.

I read like half of it, mostly using that (kind of killed) cliche about the futer.

what were there strippers at the royal wedding or something? lol

@1200487

like "tia did it"?
that died.

@1201322

lol nice.
still wanna explain it to me?

@TalkingRice lol nice. still wanna explain it to me?

sigh. At bachelor parties guys tend to get strippers and its stereotypically traditional to tip those strippers by putting notes/bills into their gstrings. So seeing as William was getting married, he'd have a bachelors party. And the british notes have the queens face on it. It'd be mighty awkawrd to tip a stripper with money that has your grandma's face on it. (The queen is Williams grandmother)

i dont get it

@i dont get it

Then crawl out of your cave and live a little.

@i dont get it

Me neither. Could someone explain it...?

Meandmycats avatar Meandmycat Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Meandmycat Me neither. Could someone explain it...?

English notes have the Queen on them.

If he goes to a strip club, and puts money into her underwear to pay her (I've personally never seen anyone do this in real life, but that's the way it's shown on TV), then any currency he uses will have the Queen's face on it.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +16Reply

Oh, I just remembered, Americans call notes "bills" or something?

But yeah, note means the same thing - paper money.

Ok, I know this is an old post, so sorry about the notification everyone, but why the hell is Meandmycat's comment voted down so much when all they did was ask a question?

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply

i dont get it. to start out, who the balls is prince william?

@1199372

Funny?!? My brother was killed by a comedian.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +27Reply
@Simon Funny?!? My brother was killed by a comedian.

Brother?!?! Some of us are only children, you insensitive brat!

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +12Reply
@1199817

DIED!?! That's offensive to immortals. We may not be able to bleed, but we can cry!

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +9Reply
@1199851

Grandparents?!?! I have never had grandparents! How could you even bring that up?!?

Panda_moniums avatar Panda_monium Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Emperorerror i dont get it. to start out, who the balls is prince william?

Well, you see, there's this little thing called the United Kingdom. Now the United Kingdom, like all countries these days, have a system of government. Now, even though they don't run the country as a monarchy, there is a royal family. This is led by the Queen, who is on all the money. She had a kid, and he had a kid, and that kid is Prince William.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Blearslyrarer Well, you see, there's this little thing called the United Kingdom. Now the United Kingdom, like all countries...

And I'm supposed to know this... how? because i knew there was a british royal family but i really don't care about it at all