+390

If you believe in something. Stand up for it. BUT remember to put your safety and wellbeing first. Don't say something if your parents may throw you out. YOU come first. Your education comes first. By all means stand up for what you believe in, but remember to take care of YOURSELF. amirite?

FadedFeatherss avatar
16 8
The voters have decided that FadedFeathers is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Now someone tells me..

InMyOwnRealitys avatar InMyOwnReality Yeah You Are +1Reply

right. So black shouldn't have fought for rights in the 50s/60s?

@myprofile right. So black shouldn't have fought for rights in the 50s/60s?

Amirite wasn't around back then to tell them this.
If it were, there would still be slavery.

@Simon Amirite wasn't around back then to tell them this. If it were, there would still be slavery.

well atleast the op got it out in time to keep homosexuals oppressed.(sarcasm)

@myprofile well atleast the op got it out in time to keep homosexuals oppressed.(sarcasm)

The fight with Gay Rights is wonderful, we're fighting FOR our Wellbeing. For our Rights. What I said was that you shouldn't (keeping the Gay topic) come out to your parents, if you feel they'll, say, throw you out onto the streets. Your wellbeing comes first. Lesser of two evils, you know? Stay with douche parents vs Homelessness. Take care of yourself first.

FadedFeatherss avatar FadedFeathers Yeah You Are +1Reply

Unfortunately, sometimes those sacrifices are needed...

I can't tell if you're being funny or serious.
If you're serious, you're goddamn stupid because no one should stand in the way of your belifs.

I thought you were trying to send a message through you capitilised words, that would have made this post better.