+190

When you get too high and you gotta do stuff, you're so slow that you start to annoy yourself, amirite?

FIENDs avatar
4 29
The voters have decided that FIEND is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

smoke weed errday

jeeeersos avatar jeeeerso Yeah You Are +15Reply

I don't think a lot of people on here get high...

@Adria You might be surprised.

Especially the A student who's on student council. wary smilie

@Eminna Especially the A student who's on student council.

Oh, believe me. I know MANY people (including myself) who are honors students or have very good grades that are potheads. Throughout high school, half the kids in AP classes smoked pot everyday.

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Adria Oh, believe me. I know MANY people (including myself) who are honors students or have very good grades that are...

I smoked for the 1st time yesterday with my friend. It's weird because most people would assume those types of people wouldn't do it, because they see a certain 'type' doing that. But it's not true at all.

@Eminna I smoked for the 1st time yesterday with my friend. It's weird because most people would assume those types of...

No, definitely not. I just has a bad rap, really. I think people are starting to become more open to it, though. Especially this generation.

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1215063

Yeah, no kidding. Idiots.

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Montana I don't think a lot of people on here get high...

41% of the population use illegal drugs, and cannabis the most widely consumed illicit substance. I'd say a lot of people on here get high.

I have to give myself pep talks when I get like that.

New aged kids are so prude, getting high is good for you.

@New aged kids are so prude, getting high is good for you.

No its not. It may feel awesome or whatever but its not good for you.

annies avatar annie Yeah You Are +8Reply
@annie No its not. It may feel awesome or whatever but its not good for you.

Maybe meth and shit, but marijuana really has no long term side effects. It depends alot on how you ingest it too.

ikillawesomes avatar ikillawesome Yeah You Are +3Reply
@ikillawesome Maybe meth and shit, but marijuana really has no long term side effects. It depends alot on how you ingest it too.

Its like... when doctors say that a glass of wine a day helps your heart and its actually good for your health... but if you drink more than that it can be a problem. I think its the same with marijuana some people use marijuana when they're in a lot of pain some doctors even recommend it (not legally) to some cancer patients when they're going through chemotherapy. If you ingest too much when you don't really need the effect it is going to be a problem for you and your health. To much of anything is wrong for you.

annies avatar annie Yeah You Are +9Reply
@annie Its like... when doctors say that a glass of wine a day helps your heart and its actually good for your health...

Agreed. Like most things, its good in doses. With marijuana its not so much the THC that harms people as it is the smoke.

ikillawesomes avatar ikillawesome Yeah You Are +1Reply

I wouldn't know...

@1213621

Leave the eminem lyrics for Facebook, mm'kay?

I don't really understand why people openly say that they do illegal drugs on the internet, the internet is open to everyone. Especially if your account is linked to your fb it'd be easier to track people down and arrest them.

@I don't really understand why people openly say that they do illegal drugs on the internet, the internet is open to...

i dont think its stupid, i think they are looking for the drug pushers and people that try to sell over the internet.

And i dont have a fb so im good.

FIENDs avatar FIEND Yeah You Are +1Reply
@I just think it's a pretty big risk for people

If they haven't raided highDEAS yet, I think amirite is safe y smilie .

In the state where I live, you can't get arrested unless there is physical proof against you.

ikillawesomes avatar ikillawesome Yeah You Are 0Reply

Don't get high then...