+361

It's really dumb when 12 year olds post pictures to their Facebooks and say "not wearing makeup". You're twelve, I shouldn't be able to tell the difference. amirite?

midnightcookiess avatar Internet & Apps
2 23
The voters have decided that midnightcookies is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1175867

And everyone commenting "omg yooh look sooooo pretty :DDDD"

midnightcookiess avatar midnightcookies Yeah You Are +17Reply
@1175867

"Oh em geee gawwwd!!!!!!1!!! Save sum prettie 4 the rest of uss, bbie!<33"

steamy_pancakess avatar steamy_pancakes Yeah You Are +14Reply
@1175867

omg gurl your like sooo pretty

*notice how it's "your"

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +7Reply

Or "I look like crap in this picture...don't comment on it" But the worst is when 12 year old boys post shirtless pictures, it's bad enough when older guys do it we don't need to see pubescent half naked bodies

Sigh...when I was 12, all I had was Club Penguin ._. . 12 year olds don't belong on Facebook >.<

I know right?,and 12 year olds shouldnt even have facebook

elmo123s avatar elmo123 Yeah You Are +10Reply

i commented on one of my friend's facebook pictures and some kid got involved in the conversation and it turned out she was in the 5th grade and had posted pictures of herself in bikinis and stuff.
like... go outside, small child.

I hate it when anyone posts pictures with captions like that. Like, "natural hair ++ no makeup(: dont comment, i look like crapp." Stfu. I do that every day. It's not a big deal. Also, why would you post a picture if you hate it so much? Wouldn't you want to post a picture that you actually like?

you were probably 12 when you had a myspace, just saying. and how many 12 year olds do you have added for you to be able to see a pattern...?

@you were probably 12 when you had a myspace, just saying. and how many 12 year olds do you have added for you to be...

(Your+name+(optional)): Well, I'm fourteen, so I actually am friends with several twelve year olds. And I didn't have a MySpace when I was twelve because I wasn't allowed to and I thought they looked stupid. And no, I don't wear a lot of makeup like they do. I usually wear none, and if I do, you can't actually tell.

midnightcookiess avatar midnightcookies Yeah You Are +2Reply

Why are you looking at 12-year-olds on Facebook? o.O...

ProudMarys avatar ProudMary Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ProudMary Why are you looking at 12-year-olds on Facebook? o.O...

I'm 15 so I have a lot of friends and family members that are 12-13ish.
Lol jk cue pedobear.

@1175916

Then what's the point of makeup?

@528491 Then what's the point of makeup?

to bring out your natural features... not cover them up with goo. from looking at your profile picture, it looks like you bring out your natural features with it, so why do you do that instead of wearing colorful eyeshadow eyeliner that doesnt line your eyes but coats them and lipstick that obviously isnt a natural color?

@to bring out your natural features... not cover them up with goo. from looking at your profile picture, it looks...

(Your+name+(optional)): Well I do wear a lot of eyeshadow on random days when I want to dress up.

I do agree with you that you shouldn't paint a whole new face on I'm just saying you do look a little different, just not always so drastically different. For example when people wear eyeliner even when it's done well and doesn't look like they took a sharpie to their face you can still usually tell.

@1175916

If you aren't supposed to tell someone is wearing makeup, I don't see the point. I see the face as a canvas. Trying tons of colors and crazily long lashes is fun. It's like wearing a costume. I rarely wear it in public, but sometimes there can be amazing combinations of bright colors.