+347

Large-chested girls: You don't show your boobs off any chance you get. Actually, you find it mildly offensive when other girls do, amirite?

3 52

Clicked YYA so people will think I have big boobs.

stalks the profiles of everyone that YYA'd

@1176513

we can trade if it's that big a deal...

Big boobs are really just a nuisance. Smaller chested girls are luckier than they even realize. They get in the way, they're annoying when you run, and it's near impossible to find a bathingsuit top that doesn't make you look like a complete slut.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +22Reply
@1182425

Yeah! Forget no elbows on the table.. No BOOBS on the table is more like it!

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +23Reply
@1182439

I always find myself hunching over so they're kind of below the table. But then I get yelled at for poor posture. There's just no winning with big tits.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +10Reply
@1182452

I know! I was leaning back to stretch the other day and some chick was like "we know you have them, now put them away". I'm like bitch, these puppies don't GO away. You try having two bowling balls strapped to your chest and keeping them hidden!

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +28Reply
@1182526

TOTALLY agree to the cute bra thing. When I'm in the locker room changing for gym my friends have all these cool patterns and whatever, and the most exciting bra I have is like white with a little pink trim ): I swear, the lady who invents adorable larger sized bras will be a millionaire.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1182425

@1182425 (Credetemi): I'm liking your conversation.

@Chapstick Big boobs are really just a nuisance. Smaller chested girls are luckier than they even realize. They get in the...

I would rather have large boobs than small ones. Most shirts are too big at the top and it's a pain trying to find one that actually looks somewhat decent on me.

@I would rather have large boobs than small ones. Most shirts are too big at the top and it's a pain trying to find...

Personally, I wish mine were smaller. I used to love sleeping on my stomach, but not anymore. And dangling necklaces tend to become "trapped," which is just weird. Not to mention how difficult pledging allegiance to the flag has become, and likewise any activity that involves jumping.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +4Reply

I went to Victoria's Secret the other day. ALL A cups. The D-cup bras were all beige and old lady looking. God forbid we gat cute bras. Or bathing suits that fit.

What's offensive about breasts? Men are allowed to go shirtless with no judgement, but god forbid we show a little cleavage...

@stacilovesyou What's offensive about breasts? Men are allowed to go shirtless with no judgement, but god forbid we show a little...

I'm sorry, but when a guy walks down the street without a shirt, I think, "Wow, what a douche." When a girl walks by with her boobs hanging out of her shirt, I think "Slut". It's okay at the beach, and that's about it.

But really, think about this; why are we showing that cleavage? Exposing the top of your breasts isn't going to keep you cool the way going shirtless will for a guy, so usually it's just to say, "Hey, look what I've got!" And who are we saying that to? Boys, so they'll lust after us? Other girls, to make them jealous? Creepy old men, because we enjoy being stared at? Our friend's moms, so we can be known as the "bad influence friend"?
None of the above options are good, so unless I missed something there's a good case for keeping them covered.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +12Reply

If you have a C or larger, then it's a little much to handle.
Just saying.
I'm not complaining, trust me. But it does get a little annoying.

I feel like if I show even just a little cleavage, I won't be taken seriously.

Serenes avatar Serene Yeah You Are +10Reply
@AnnDeeva What do you wear then? Turtlenecks?

T shirts. V-necks that don't dip too low. But the occasional show of cleavage is perfectly fine for me. Just not too much of it.

Serenes avatar Serene Yeah You Are +9Reply

Speaking for guys everywhere : there is nothing wrong with showing off

I would trade my large chest for large hips any day. I haven't ran comfortably since 6th grade.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +8Reply

I hate that most women's clothes are designed with small tits in mind.
The new styles look SO CUTE on the models, and when we try it out, the shirts either make us look like sluts or pregnant. -__-

I just bought a dress , had to go up 3 sizes to fit my boobies, and have the bottom altered cause it was too long. GRR. >_<

Nelis avatar Neli No Way +8Reply
@Neli I hate that most women's clothes are designed with small tits in mind. The new styles look SO CUTE on the models...

It sucks when you would wear like an extra small without them, but because of them you need a bigger size.

FallenMysterys avatar FallenMystery Yeah You Are +7Reply

I think they're more designed towards average sized woman. Small girls have trouble finding clothes that make them look nice.

Large Chested Men- We show cleavage off any chance you get, Correct?

you obviously havent met the girls at my school.

It sucks when you like a tshirt but then when you put it on it goes straight from your tits to your hips.

@Cause of small boobs?

No like when your tits are to big so it drops straight down infront of your stomach so you look fat.

FallenMysterys avatar FallenMystery Yeah You Are +9Reply
@FallenMystery No like when your tits are to big so it drops straight down infront of your stomach so you look fat.

Oh yeah I hate that. There's not a good balance. If you wear a tight short so people can see that you don't have a huge stomach, it makes you look like a whore because your boobs are suffocating in your shirt.
But then if you wear a loose shirt you look pregnant.

It's okay to show some cleavage when you're not showing other things off at the same time and you're at the right age to show it off.

Yup. Big boobs are a pain. Literally. Back pain and uncomfortable underwires. Yay.

adiosToreadors avatar adiosToreador Yeah You Are +1Reply

I wear a low cut shirt about twice a year. Big boobs suck. D: and everyone thinks I'm fat in my pictures cause my boobs are so big.

Quit complaining about boobs. Big or small, they're fun, and I don't see how they are offensive when revealed at all.

@SamanthaaJ Quit complaining about boobs. Big or small, they're fun, and I don't see how they are offensive when revealed at all.

Omg, so fun! I bounce mine like a ball when I get bored! If only they were detachable, oh how much more fun that would bring.

/sigh