+1,850

It sucks when you walk into a room, and you can't remember what you went in there for, so then you leave, then a few minutes later you remember that you're a fireman, and a bunch of people just died, amirite?

Truuninjas avatar
349 16
The voters have decided that Truuninja is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Everyday. I'm surprised I haven't been fired yet.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +46Reply
@campykelsey heh heh. FIRED. get it?

Yes, I did get fired, but that was because I was masturbating in the fire truck instead of driving. But hey, if you're horny, you're horny.

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +3Reply

Wow when i first started reading it I thought it would be one of those posts where you're like "WOA OTHER PEOPLE DO THAT TOO!" thanks for changing it up, because there's waayyy too many posts like that^

Edward_FINNAs avatar Edward_FINNA Yeah You Are +27Reply

Dude, I wish I could double favorite this!

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +17Reply

I think seeing the fire and hearing people screaming for help might jog your memory

@I think seeing the fire and hearing people screaming for help might jog your memory

You'd be surprised, in fact, that's usually why I forget.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +7Reply
Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +2Reply

One of few posts that actually made me lol :D

Nicks avatar Nick Yeah You Are 0Reply