+396

Two cows are standing in a field. One cow says, "Aren't you worried about this Mad Cow disease going around and rotting our brains?" The other cow says, "Why should I have to worry? I'm a fucking squirrel", amirite?

Jokes & Humour
38 13

Two cows were in a field. One cow said "Moo." The other cow said "Hey! I was gonna say that!"

Two cows were in a field. One cow said "It's pretty hot today." The other cow said "HOLY SHIT! A TALKING COW!"

i dont get it?

@Luv2golf42897 Me neither

@1179854 (Luv2golf42897): She is a mad cow, so she thinks she's a squirell

Wait. Does the cow think the squirrel is cow or does the cow think it's a squirrel?

Mack_Attacks avatar Mack_Attack Yeah You Are +3Reply

I heard a different version of that:
Two cows are standing in a field. One cow says, "Aren't you worried about this Mad Cow disease going around?" The other cow says, "Why would I be worried? I'm a freaking helicopter!''

I actually read this joke in a jokebook today! lol what a coincidence!

hahaha this made me laugh despite how weird it is.

My AP History teacher always told us this one... but it was a helicopter, not a squirrel.