+180

People with Pokemon Black and/or White: It's so frustrating when you see the moving grass or whatever, but right as you get close to it, another Pokemon attacks, amirite?

Katffros avatar Technology
4 24
The voters have decided that Katffro is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And how every single time, its an Audino

@And how every single time, its an Audino

Audino is an easy battle with ridiculously high experience. I'm all for tons of Audino encounters, myself.

@1225579 (DinoRawr): I love Audino encounters. Audino is really stupid and weak &is an experience gold mine, so it's GREAT for training, give your Pokemon a lucky egg and BAM, you can level up after taking down like, three of them. Perfect for just before E4.

Dragonites avatar Dragonite Yeah You Are 0Reply

RUh-Ruh-ruh repel.

@1225773

Samurott, Simisear, Liepard, Zebstrika, Boldore, Swoobat.

SEXY_BEASTs avatar SEXY_BEAST Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1225773

Aha Samurrott, Chandelure, Hydreigon, Whimsicott, Scrafty, and Galvantula :)

tags avatar tag Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1225773

Hahaha and I just got the Spiritomb and Shedinja jokes lol.

tags avatar tag Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1225773

Lanturn, Skarmory, Blissey, Typhlosion, Gengar, and Mamoswine.

Annoyer, P. Tank, S. Wall, S. Sweeper, S. Sweeper and P. Sweeper respectively.

@1225773

Chandelure, Escavalier, Bisharp, Reuniclus, Hydreigion, and Eelektross

Trick room team... ish

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1225773

Shiny Haxorus :D, Serperior, Samurott, Emboar, Braviary, Moody Bibarel.

@1225773

My brother hacked a spiritomb with wonder guard

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are 0Reply

good thing I saw who wrote this before I YYA'd it

It was more annoying in Platinum when you were using the Poke Radar to try to get Shinies and a random encounter broke your chain.

@1225741

Owning Black/White = No ownership of any previous games? I do not follow your logic sir dumbass.

tags avatar tag Yeah You Are +9Reply
@tag Owning Black/White = No ownership of any previous games? I do not follow your logic sir dumbass.

If you have Black or White, and don't already have one of the earlier games, you're probably a little kid.

@1225741

How does not owning older games make me sexually attracted to individuals of the same gender? Or were you being an ignorant asswipe and using gay as a synonym for stupid like 99% of the idiots on the internet?

What's up with all the pokemon posts...

It's usually an Audino anyways.
And yeah, repel.

May be annoying when you get into a battle before the shaking grass, but it's MORE annoying when it's an Emolga/Something specific to the route that you already caught. I don't know about you guys who complain about Audinos, but I love the little pink bastards. They're weak and give a TON of exp, and the higher-leveled ones have Heal Pulse. :D

Anonymous