+353

It feels like people in hollywood should all meet for coffee once a year and plan ahead to avoid making the same movie. "We're going to make a movie called No Strings Attached with Natalie Portman! How cool is that?!" - "..We were going to make a movie called Friends With Benefits' with Mila Kunis" - "That's awkward... They were just in Black Swan together. " - "BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD" Amirite?

LilLuvYalls avatar
17 9
The voters have decided that LilLuvYall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"I want to make a movie where a girl and a guy meet and at first they hate each other, but then they slowly fall in love...BUT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS. But, in the end, we end up together."
"Good. Very original."

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +26Reply
@Katffro Whoops, they***

Lol "we"
Thinking of being the female lead ae?

@Lol "we" Thinking of being the female lead ae?

YOU KNOW IT

Actually, I was listening to a movie and they were talking as I was typing this :P

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +2Reply

Haha =] im glad im not the only 1 who thought these movies looked exactly the same.

2good2B4gotNs avatar 2good2B4gotN Yeah You Are +9Reply
@2good2B4gotN Haha =] im glad im not the only 1 who thought these movies looked exactly the same.

On IMDB their synopsis was the exact same. Like word for word. They ended up changing it though

I can smell a POTD

Babytards avatar Babytard Yeah You Are +7Reply

This is kind of freaky how our conversations end up on amirite.
I want credit next time - your older sister :)

Mall Cop and Observe and Report came out about the same time...very similar movies, but catered to different age groups. I'd say that falls into this category.