-147

You've failed so many Mathematic tests, you've lost count. Amirite?

Loopss avatar Education
0 23
The voters have decided that Loops is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think it was supposed to be punny...

It would probably do better if it said "aced" instead of "failed", because it would still be punny and the smartasses would vote YYA

People who NW'd failed to see the pun.

LonelyIslands avatar LonelyIsland Yeah You Are +7Reply

The mass cluelessness that voted this into a negative score make me want to weep for humanity.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Kluklayu Hey, it was pretty vague, I didn't even get it at first

Would it have helped if he had ended the post with, "Get it? Cause people who fail a lot of math tests may have a problem counting to large numbers!"? Take it from someone who used to make lame excuses for himself all the time. Stop. Just accept that you weren't as sharp as you could have been this time, realize that it isn't a big deal, laugh it off and try to do better next time. Coming back and saying, "Well, it was vague" just makes you look worse AND making excuses keeps you from growing and learning from your mistakes.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +1Reply
@MrRite Would it have helped if he had ended the post with, "Get it? Cause people who fail a lot of math tests may have a...

Wow, just....wow. I type one sentence an you come back with an essay reply? Holy shit dude, I bet you feel proud, using "sophisticated" words an acting like you're fucking amazing because you got a joke on amirite? before a lot of other people did? I wasn't making excuses, I was pointing out a fact. And congratulations on not "making lame excuses anymore", now if only you could get past that annoying habit of thinking of yourself better than you actually are.

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Kluklayu Wow, just....wow. I type one sentence an you come back with an essay reply? Holy shit dude, I bet you feel proud...

Whoa, now. I wasn't attacking you, there, lower those daggers in your eyes. I don't think myself "amazing" for getting a pun. I don't think myself "amazing" at all. The reality is that you didn't get a pun, but instead of saying "Oh well, maybe next time" you said "Eh, well, it wasn't too clear" It was exactly as clear as just about any other pun. Forgive me if I came off as all "holier than thou" that's never my intention. Believe me, I know I'm far from perfect, nor would I ever even try to make someone inferior who didn't deserve it. I recognized your response as an excuse, and I was just trying to help you do the right thing. Sorry if if came off wrong, but I really was just offering some hopefully helpful advice. That's it.

@MrRite Whoa, now. I wasn't attacking you, there, lower those daggers in your eyes. I don't think myself "amazing" for...

Definitely sensed sarcasm on you're comment, and it was vague, you can't deny that. Plus your original comment was holier than thou material with the "weep for humanity" crap. That's something you would say when you see someone cutting themselves over not being able to date Justin Beiber or a 13-year-old girl saying she wants a baby, not when someone misses a pun on amirite. And trying to help me do the right thing? Is my life going to be considerably better now that you've convinced me to admit that I wasn't quick enough the get the pun? When I even said I didn't get it at first? Get bent

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Kluklayu Definitely sensed sarcasm on you're comment, and it was vague, you can't deny that. Plus your original comment was...

There was no sarcasm in either of my responses to you. That "weep for humanity" comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Second, as I said, if you make excuses for your mistakes, you're telling yourself that it wasn't your fault and thus denying yourself the chance to learn and grow from it, thus making yourself less of a person than you can be. You can take what I've said whatever way you want, but just know that I never had any ill will NOR feelings of superiority towards you. Make of that what you will, but I'm not looking for an argument, and since I've now said everything that I've needed to say, that means this is my last reply to you on the subject. Hope we can talk again in a friendlier manner next time.

Apparently the punnage was too vague for most.

Bossmans avatar Bossman Yeah You Are +3Reply

*Mathematics

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR!!

Hahahaha! That took me a little while, but that's hilarious! Good one, Loops!

yimmyjms avatar yimmyjm Yeah You Are +1Reply

Never.

Dude, you need to search the InterSpace for Lincoln Shitting and see if the music takes you to Lovetester.

Aks anyone.

Seriously. JWB is breathing down my neck.

LOL, people didn't get it.

TheHackers avatar TheHacker Yeah You Are 0Reply

They be thinking they victims in modern day slavery, LOL!

Anyway, I stopped searching Google and just resigned to searching FB for Lincoln Shitting to get my jollies.

You have a nice face, BTW.

XOXOXOXOX

XXX

XO

Only one: honors analysis midterm.

You work so hard for LS and then you get a Internet.

so true :P