+475

That would be awesome if you could "put off" days until later. "Aw, man. Ugh..I have a test tomorrow, and an essay due! Well, I guess I will just put thursday off until later. Maybe I will do it after sunday." amirite?

Rock17s avatar
5 9
The voters have decided that Rock17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

yeah, except then the like the last three years of our life would suck.

Meandmycats avatar Meandmycat Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Meandmycat yeah, except then the like the last three years of our life would suck.

But it would be our faults! and we would be able to go back in time. haha.

Rock17s avatar Rock17 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Rock17 But it would be our faults! and we would be able to go back in time. haha.

yeah, i must agree, it would be super cool and totally awesome.

Meandmycats avatar Meandmycat Yeah You Are +1Reply

NO! Don't even talk about rearranging the days in the week, or Rebecca Black will have to write a new song. I would die.

Someone's a SERIOUS procrastinator.

Yeah, but I feel like I would abuse that gift. I would live out all of my Fridays and Saturdays, and the last seventh of my life would be nothing but hellish Mondays.

A person coming to stay with me. Now I have to move and clean things all over my place. Alone without anyone around is so much nicer.