+548

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime." ......Until he discovers he can't survive by eating only fish and dies of malnutrition, amirite?

Jimbuss avatar Jokes & Humour
28 17
The voters have decided that Jimbus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

He would still be fed for a lifetime though. No one ever said it would be a long healthy life.

@555deal He would still be fed for a lifetime though. No one ever said it would be a long healthy life.

I totally thought of that, but I decided to just throw common sense out the window and post it anyways. Hey, apparently it worked, so I'm not complaining! :P

yimmyjms avatar yimmyjm Yeah You Are +1Reply

Considering you said nothing about teaching him how to cook afterwards, I'm assuming he dies from some fish borne disease.

@MonkeyBubbleWrap Considering you said nothing about teaching him how to cook afterwards, I'm assuming he dies from some fish borne...

Hahahaha! :P
For the record though, I didn't make up the quote in my post. Only the part after it. The person who wrote the quote you're trying to challenge is Benjamin Franklin. Good luck with that. :)

Jimbuss avatar Jimbus Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Jimbus Hahahaha! :P For the record though, I didn't make up the quote in my post. Only the part after it. The person who...

Hmm.. No reply from Mr.Franklin within 24 hours. I win by default. Does shouting at his dead body for six hours make me seem weird?

I read "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime." ......Until he discovers he can't survive by eating only fish and dies of masturbation. hello smilie

LonelyIslands avatar LonelyIsland Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Sun That's what I also read it as too...

Didn't know balls of fire had such dirty minds. hmm smilie

LonelyIslands avatar LonelyIsland Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Katffro lol "balls".

lol "lol "balls"."

LonelyIslands avatar LonelyIsland Yeah You Are +3Reply
@LonelyIsland lol "lol "balls"."

lol "lol "lol "balls"."."

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sun lol "lol "lol "balls"."."

I think my post just got trolled. Hmmmm...I'm not sure how to react to this.... :/
(That post is from my old account by the way)

yimmyjms avatar yimmyjm Yeah You Are +2Reply
Jimbuss avatar Jimbus Yeah You Are +1Reply

Death by mercury poisoning

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +5Reply

Yeah, that though has been bugging me for awhile.

Ariodantes avatar Ariodante Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1184546

The fact that he would die of malnutrition. It's a major plot hole, don't you think?

Ariodantes avatar Ariodante Yeah You Are 0Reply