+458

Not too many people actually have "haters", they aren't successful enough to rightfully flatter themselves by calling the people who don't like them "haters". Just because we are well aware of the fact that you are a dumb ass does not mean we are "haters", we just don't like you, amirite?

SamanthaaJs avatar
22 15
The voters have decided that SamanthaaJ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're just a hater.

SEXY_BEASTs avatar SEXY_BEAST Yeah You Are +17Reply

Summed up: http://www.amirite.net/465045

inb4 omg self-promotion

No, I just think my post was better worded and made months earlier.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +5Reply
@DanielJames Summed up: http://www.amirite.net/465045 inb4 omg self-promotion No, I just think my post was better worded and...

158 people would say otherwise, although now because of your advertising more people might agree with you....

@KickAss 158 people would say otherwise, although now because of your advertising more people might agree with you....

but all of those 158 people didn't see DanielJames's post so they can't disagree that his is better. For all we know his post is one vote away from making it to the homepage and then it could get more votes than this one.

@528491 but all of those 158 people didn't see DanielJames's post so they can't disagree that his is better. For all we...

Oh I didn't even notice it wasn't homepaged, well I just homepage voted it... I had assumed that just because it had that many votes, that it would have been homepaged.

@KickAss Oh I didn't even notice it wasn't homepaged, well I just homepage voted it... I had assumed that just because it...

oh damn I didn't even see the number of votes. I was just looking at the homepage part because I guess I had seen the post before because I had homepaged it.

How do you define success?

@KickAss How do you define success?

Ah, in general, a good happy life, being good person. But here I'm saying success to the point that would make some jealous, like how a good surgeon could afford a really nice place or how singers have lots of fans. Since supposedly haters hate because they are jealous, a 13 year old shithead probably doesn't have many "haters".

SamanthaaJs avatar SamanthaaJ Yeah You Are +8Reply
@SamanthaaJ Ah, in general, a good happy life, being good person. But here I'm saying success to the point that would make...

Well you're right a 13 year old probably wouldn't have too many "haters" but people tend to also get jealous of people who are actually happy with their life, naa mean?