+488

There is absolutely nothing worse than sitting down on a wet toilet seat, Amirite?

Jokes & Humour
5 31

Pretty sure that cancer is worse.

eldoritos avatar eldorito No Way +25Reply

Really? Having your limbs torn off one by one by a gang of giant gorillas wouldn't be worse? Hmm..

@Chapstick Really? Having your limbs torn off one by one by a gang of giant gorillas wouldn't be worse? Hmm..

wat r the chances of that happening??? you know u could actually sit on a wet toilet

@wat r the chances of that happening??? you know u could actually sit on a wet toilet

You said there is "absolutely nothing worse". I'm pretty sure there are FAR worse things than sitting on a wet toilet seat.

The Holocaust.

@DanielJames The Holocaust.

Moar lyke the LOL-ocaust, amirite?

losing every single one of your family members.

'OMG thT would nvr HAPPEN!!??!!'

If it ever does, you can choose which scenario you'd rather go through.

Shoving a toothpick under your toenail and kicking a door as hard as you can

@gene Shoving a toothpick under your toenail and kicking a door as hard as you can

I just imagined me shoving a toothpick under my toenail, then kicking it with the other foot, but oh well, made me grab my foot anyways

I vote genocide!

Absolutely NOTHING? There are even really similar situations dat lyk will happen!!!!

Exhibit A: Sitting down on a toilet seat covered in shit.

Guy 1: Dude, I just found out that I have cancer... Guy 2: Oh dude that's nothing. Wait until you hear what happened to me in the bathroom!

Way to go you guys! Good job taking everything literally.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +4Reply

A cold, wet toilet seat.

That is why I never sit on a toilet seat.

Alexandras avatar Alexandra Yeah You Are +2Reply

a cold, wet, poo covered toilet seat.
this... this is worse.

wow would thT REALLY happen, chapstick?????????
you could actually sit on a wet toilet!

@wow would thT REALLY happen, chapstick????????? you could actually sit on a wet toilet!

(chapstick sucks!): Please, for the LOVE OF GOD, TYPE ENGLISH. ADDING EXTRA QUESTION MARKS DOES NOT MAKE YOUR STATEMENT VALID. Also, chapstick sucks as a signature doesn't make you any more mature.

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +22Reply

(chapstick sucks!): ok replace limbs with face, torn with shot, and gorillas with thugs. Real enough?