-147

You'd rather be an amirite celebrity than a Hollywood celebrity, amirite?

D_Moneys avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that D_Money is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Fuck no

I'd rather just work my way up to elder status, like Breakfastfan and maybe someday, users who have been here for a certain period of time would say, "Hey, you guys remember when StickCaveman used to make posts?"

But being a real celebrity just doesn't seem worth it. Sure, lots of money and opportunities, but you're life would pretty much never be the same again. You'd probably never be left alone because of screaming fans chasing after you as though the only purpose of your existence is to amuse them. Then you'd be on stupid gossip celebrity shows like Entertainment Tonight and the paparazzi would constantly be taking shitty photos of you, sell them to magazines, and there would be pretty much nothing you could do about it. I honestly don't see how some celebrities handle it.

OMG YESSS WE CULD HAV OUR OWN GOSSIP COLUMN N ERYTHN!!!1! troll smilie

Only if amirite paid me as much.

Sounds like a suck up post to me. un smilie

I had almost the same exact post, and it didn't make it to homepage... Which is probably good considering all the no way's you got...

Madies avatar Madie Yeah You Are 0Reply