+236

Justin Bieber. Puberty is going to hit him like a train. Then, hopefully, a train will hit him like a train. Amirite?

christiney_da_genies avatar
26 26
The voters have decided that christiney_da_genie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

hahahaha. It has, he's having issues with his songs! still waiting for that train, though.

all of you think you're so cool for trash talking justin bieber on here, huh!? well you're not... you just look like jerks

well, if it's mean then keep your opinion to yourself. kthanks=)

@well, if it's mean then keep your opinion to yourself. kthanks=)

Well, if you aren't going to be mean, maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself. Not everything in life is pretty and nice.

Codays avatar Coday Yeah You Are 0Reply
@why the f would i want to say something mean? common sense, sweetie

Why the "f" would i want to say something nice?

Codays avatar Coday Yeah You Are +1Reply

Disrespectful, but I laughed anyways...

Alright, it's one thing to say he's not talented or whatever, but it's downright rude and disgusting to ever wish someone dead, especially just because you don't like their music or the way they look.

In all honesty she's quite a good singer...haha

He might get cute when his voice changes, and he changes his hair and clothes to non-lesbian ones lol

OMG I don't know if it's like this for everyone, but there is an ad for Justin Bieber under the post lol.

@106183

I agree.. even if you don't like his songs thats not a reason to wish him dead.

hahahahahah i laughed so hard when i read this :) (although i do agree that its a little mean)

@107113

To make people laugh. Tons of people post quotes. Do you just assume they're trying to take credit for those?

Justin Beiber has no talent. He's all autotuned and he ruined the song Lovefool.

i am laghing my ass off you guys are fighting over a 12 year old kid...

hahahah i thought it was great. u guys need to stop getting ur panties in a bunch and laugh at funny shiit.

turk3ypoos avatar turk3ypoo Yeah You Are 0Reply

Guys just so you know I didn't make this up...I found it on funnyjunk.com. I don't take any credit for it.

We can only hope so..

LilLyssas avatar LilLyssa Yeah You Are -1Reply

I think it's hilarious because it is!! Noone likes him anymore anyways, hahah.

GabrielBrowns avatar GabrielBrown Yeah You Are -1Reply