+229

The whole "bros before hoes" thing is ridiculous. A true friend would tell you to go get that pussy. Only a asshole would stand in the way of his friend finding true happiness... or just getting laid, amirite?

SaintNICKs avatar Relationships
6 8
The voters have decided that SaintNICK is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's not what this phrase is about at all ono smilie

@SaintNICK But that's the way it gets used

I've only heard it used when someone is spending too much time with their girlfriend, not just if they're having sex.

@Chromana I've only heard it used when someone is spending too much time with their girlfriend, not just if they're having sex.

The way I see it get used a lot is when a guy has the option to hang out with his bros or his hoe, he has to pick his bros no matter what. Which I find stupid.

SaintNICKs avatar SaintNICK Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SaintNICK The way I see it get used a lot is when a guy has the option to hang out with his bros or his hoe, he has to pick...

Wow, that's quite immature of them. The majority of my friends are in relationships too so it's not really a problem for me.

The phrase is about how a girl could never get in the way of guys' friendship. Getting laid is completely irrelevant.

If this is how you think, then you are probably that guy that separates from his friends as soon as he gets a girlfriend.

An asshole... or a jealous 'homies over hoes' believer~?

(Please tell me you get that Boondocks reference)