+261

Anastasia: the only non-Disney, animated princess movie that doesn't suck, amirite?

Blerbbbs avatar
3 12
The voters have decided that Blerbbb is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Swan Princess.

@getitgurrlll Swan Princess.

For longer than foreeeeeeeeeeverrrrr!

I LOVE that ballroom scene. And how they say "Anaaaastashhhia".

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +7Reply

I'd always though Anastasia was a Disney movie until a few years ago. I still consider it in the same category.

oh my god the songs are AWESOME. onceee upon a decemberr. she's so pretty. dimitri's so hot. i wish i was a lost russian princess.

I was going to say, "NO THE IRON GIANT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE" but that's not a princess movie, so I guess you're right

I didn't know it wasn't Disney, either. Well, I guess you learn something new everyday!

I've never heard of this movie before. But my friend talked about an hour ago. Weird.

i was gonna say swan princess and thumbelina.....who technically became a princess when she married at the end :)

I didn't like Anastasia.The historical inaccuracy really bothered me, the fact that the horrors of Communism weren't even mentioned really offended me as a Russian, but I will concede that it was well made and had nice songs.