+462

It's weird and mildly depressing to think that me, you, Barack Obama, Lady Gaga, Leonardo DiCaprio, and every other person on earth is going to end up the same way; dead, amirite?

xxirishwristwatchxxs avatar
8 26
The voters have decided that xxirishwristwatchxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

NOT JOHNNY DEPP! (cry2)

Try telling that to Kanye West

That's what you think, foolish mortal.

Warshons avatar Warshon No Way +11Reply

The tragedy is if your loved ones die before you die you're sad. If you die before your loved ones then they're sad.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +9Reply

Leo DiCapp will never die. He is the king of the world.

kimmyys avatar kimmyy Yeah You Are +8Reply

Everybody dies... my version of house's everybody lies

Don't forget Osama Bin Laden!!!!

only mildly. that's all.

I use the phrase "mildly depressing" quite often and my friends think it's weird. Thank you for making my day.

littlewonders avatar littlewonder Yeah You Are +2Reply

Lady gaga doesn't die. God is afraid to smite her. I bet she'll outlive everyone on amirite.

I clicked "No way" and it sang to me. Did that happen to anyone else?

That's not depressing.

That's the plan.

if you live in the moment than its weird and depressing, but if your like me and always thinking how your actions affect your future and if you are a Christian and know where you're going when you die, excitement would be the better way to describe your feelings towards death :) ... wow that was a long thought, lol

@1206160

no, what depresses me is a lot of people i care for won`t be there and a lot of children in 3rd world countries won`t be there because no one has gone to tell them... celebrities have never made my life better and will probably have no excuse because 100% of them have probably heard the gospel at least once, sure, its sad that a lot of them won`t be there, but not depressing to me in the slightest...

@thatsjustmii no, what depresses me is a lot of people i care for won`t be there and a lot of children in 3rd world countries...

I think children in 3rd world countries will have a different standard than those of us who are Christian believers.

I'm actually happy that Lady Gaga will die. Her music is terrible.

@I'm actually happy that Lady Gaga will die. Her music is terrible.

(<3 JBieber): And Bieber is any better?

Also, if you don't like Lady Gaga, don't listen to her.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +10Reply