+229

Twins: What if your parent's mixed you up as babies and you aren't the right twin? amirite?

BANANABREADs avatar
1 19
The voters have decided that BANANABREAD is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It doesn't make much of a difference, does it? It just means you have a different name than you did before.

Well considering that my twin has a penis and I have a vagina....

zach and cody..

@wobbuffet *Zack

omfg everyone knows what im tlaking about

They footprint babies (twins don't have the same prints.), if someone was that concerned they could check.

@Jules They footprint babies (twins don't have the same prints.), if someone was that concerned they could check.

if the parent actually mixed up the babies, they may not even realize they are wrong, so they wouldn't think to check.

@Jules Yeah, but I was talking about a twin who grew up and had the thought. They could check.

they could, but if they'd lived their whole life with the other name, it wouldn't make a very big difference.

I think there was a Suite Life of Zack & Cody and a Sister, Sister episode of that. I think any show involving twins as the star will end up having that episode.

When my twin sister and I were babies the only person who could tell us apart was my brother, not even my parents.

My twins a boy and I'm a girl. It would be hard to mix us up.

I have friends where they think that happened. They were in foster care at a young age and got adopted when they were 2. The State told them which twin was which but when they went to their doctor, he had them the other way. Their footprints were switched at one place and they still don't know which was correct and which was switched. It doesn't really matter though. It's just a different name.

betsys avatar betsy Yeah You Are +1Reply

My parents mixed up my twin sister and I when we were babies. The bad part is that I'm a dude.

YOU GOT THAT FROM THE switched at birth thing

holyshmokess avatar holyshmokes Yeah You Are -13Reply
@holyshmokes YOU GOT THAT FROM THE switched at birth thing

1) That's an idea that's been around for awhile, someone in an office pitching shows didn't come up with it 3 months ago.
2) The post refers to twins mixed up by their parents, not children mixed up at a hospital and given to the wrong parents.

umm noo this was created way before the commercial for that show even started

BANANABREADs avatar BANANABREAD Yeah You Are +11Reply