-10,991

It's sad if you haven't had your first kiss by 14, amirite?

Relationships
6 180
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're pretty much saying that its better to have a meaningless kiss than to not have kissed anybody by 14.

adriana lima didn't have her first kiss until she was 17...

I'm 20 and I've never been kissed. And I'm not sad :)

@I'm 20 and I've never been kissed. And I'm not sad :)

I'm 19 and I've never been kissed, and I'm VERY sad. :(

@I'm 19 and I've never been kissed, and I'm VERY sad. :(

no, its not sad. you're just waiting for just the right person, and i think its adorable! :]

I'm 18 and never been kissed but I'm only moderately sad. :l

stennis avatar stenni No Way +20Reply
@stenni I'm 18 and never been kissed but I'm only moderately sad. :l

So I guess in one year you'll be sadder and I'll be very happy, and a year after that you'll be happy and who knows where I'll be -- hopefully making out with my future girlfriend.

This post got flamed so hard. rofl

incedios avatar incedio No Way +48Reply

Middle school relationships are a joke. You get the title of "dating" but in reality all you ever do is hold hands, and kiss on the cheek, one week relationships are cool I guess :/

@Middle school relationships are a joke. You get the title of "dating" but in reality all you ever do is hold hands...

no its not I had a girlfriend in middle school and im still with her in highschool now. Yes, most of the relationships in middle school are a joke but not all.

Not all of them. I had a boyfriend in middle school and we've been together 4 years now.

@84139

Why do you have to ask somebody if ur sad? You shouldn't care what some hobos on a random website think about you. Get some self-respect.

@84139

i'm 14, i've never had a boyfriend, but i've had a kiss. but just one. it's not sad at all. i'd rather be 14 and never kissed anyone, waiting for the right guy, than to be 14 and be pregnant.

@84139

Actually, I HAD my first kiss at 14. Just remember: natural is good... trying too hard to "plan" it out isn't. Just wait for the right moment and you'll be fine, hun!

@84139

it is. Very bad.

I'm not sad at all

So basically, if you don't have meaningless relationships (and I haven't seen one fourteen year old in a meaningful relationship) in Junior High/Middle School, and kiss, you're a loser.
You're kinda aloser for thinking is your business when someone kisses someone else, no?

Are you serious? Who cares about kissing someone who will be meaningless in their life in probably less than a week? Why not wait for the perfect 'someone' instead of selling yourself for free!

@Are you serious? Who cares about kissing someone who will be meaningless in their life in probably less than a...

quote: "Why not wait for the perfect 'someone' instead of selling yourself for free!"
haha definitely true

I'm 16 and have never had a boyfriend, let alone a kiss, and to be honest I don't really care. In this era, or whatever, I just kind of look at it as an achievement. I'm waiting for the right person who actually likes me enough to ask me out and I'm sure when the time comes it will be very special. There is plenty of time in the future for boyfriends and what not.

Im 14 now.. I dont want to be kissed, thanks all the same. Its rather meanless if you just 'like' someone. I want to love someone. Theres a difference.

I'm 15 years old and don't want to be kissed for a while. I'm really happy with the way my life is now. 8D

my sister's 15, she's never even had a boyfriend, she's not ugly or crazy or stupid, and nobody goes around saying "oh, you've never had your first kiss, how sad oh"

i don't think age really matters. If you're in a serious relationship, go ahead. But it's not "sad" if you haven't had your first kiss by the time you're 14. Better to wait and have it mean something than, like, kiss someone you barely know at spin the bottle.

My first kiss was when I was 11? But it was only on a dare and to one of my friends! (I haven't kissed anyone since and I'm 15)! Also, when my friend was 12 she had a BF for 3 months and they kissed A LOT! But the day after they broke up she was over all of it! I was so pissed that she could get over him so fast! I'm not letting my kids date until AT LEAST 16! Because I'm not driving them to their BF's or GF's house, if they're not old enough to do that themselves then they shouldn't get to date at all!

I kissed someone in a game of Spin the Bottle when I was 12 and I kissed someone in a play when I was 13, but My first real kiss was when I was 15. I'm not sad.

Nah. You still have pleanty of time. You can be sad when you're 40 and haven't been kissed.

still have not kissed anyone and I am turning 16 don't worry when the time is right you will kiss

Pardon?? It's not slurry at all if you have had your first kiss by the time your 14, I had mine when I was 14 and I'm now 17, I am also with the same guy I had it with :)

I didn't have my first kiss til i was 15, and my friend still hasn't had his yet, and he's 18.

tttorys avatar tttory No Way +21Reply

everyone is different and every relationship is different.

Virgin lips here, and I'm 15. Just waiting for the right girl. Who wants to rush a first kiss anyways? It's probably something we'll all remember forever

Actually it just means you have a little more self control.

iSporks avatar iSpork No Way +20Reply

All of you that think its weird to not have had your first kiss my the age of 14 are slutty and gross. Im a 23 year old man in graduate school and my own buisness and band and ive NEVER kissed a girl.

I'm 14, and technically, I wouldn't have had my first kiss by now, except that I had one boyfriend in 6th grade that I "dated" for 3 months. I never had sex with him, but I did kiss him. He tried to get to 2nd and 3rd base with me (feeling stomach instead of chest, on my front jean button instead of in the panties). I wouldn't let him, though, and am actually glad I've had an experience with a guy that just wanted me for my body. Now I've learned from it, and know how to spot and avoid douchebags (pardon my French). I haven't been kissed since, but I'm okay with that. A boyfriend, of course, would be nice, but until I meet a guy that will respect me and love me, I'm single.

Anyone who claims they've been kissed before such-and-such an age probably doesn't really care for the person they kissed, they probably only care about the fact that they kissed someone.
"I've been kissed, and I'm only __ years old! I'm so cool, right???"

mine was at 15. get over thinking your unexperianced. its annoying and be glad your not a ho at 14.

i hope not

any time after grade school and before college is normal

mine was freshman year of HS

no, that's not bad at all! im the same, im 14, about to turn 15 and i've never had a boyfriend and i've never been kissed. i mean sure i definitely would like to, but i know that i will someday, hopefully this year :)

be patient. you never know really, might as well wait and don't compare to your friends who had their first kiss already. I'm 15 to 16 and I haven't had my first kiss yet, still normal and fine. MLIA

Almost 20 and still haven't had a real kiss...it's a sucky wait

i'm 15 and i haven't kissed anyone :) it's not that i didn't want to, but i'd rather wait for the perfect time, that's all.

This post only proves there are too many shallow people in this world.

I'm confused as to why that would be sad.

Actually, your being really naive because I gave my first kiss to the jerk who didnt even deserve and I really regret it.

I'm 15, and I'm still waiting for exactly the right person. I would never give up my, uh... purity, for lack of a better word, to someone I didn't truly, deeply care about and who didn't love me for exactly who I am. That may never happen, which is perfectly fine by me. I don't need that to be happy; I just need to know that I wouldn't give myself up to whatever douche comes strutting my way looking to have sex with me and throw me on the street.

No, what's sad is that you actually took the time to post such a stupid 'amirite' and then think that you're better than everyone who hasn't been kissed by 14. I am 17 years old and I've never been kissed, and I couldn't be happier.

@That's really sad...why hasn't anyone ever wanted to kiss you? Are you ugly?

Ugh, 17 and never been kissed. Not ugly, just not about to give away such a special memory to someone who means nothing.

I'm not sad, in fact i feel just fine, and NOT like a slut, thank you very much.

Most people have their first kisses between 12 and 16, but its not lame if you haven't had yours before 14. That's normal. You should share it with someone you really like, or even love. It'll most likely be something you remember for a long time. I'm twelve and haven't had mine yet, though some of my friends have. I've never had a boyfriend and personally I don't want one. I'm waiting till I feel more mature and find someone I like that likes me back. The longest relationship at my school has lasted five months. And they only kiss on the cheek. I think its sad when people think that kissing is cool, it always makes me gag when I see sixth graders making out. >:P My sisters almost 15 and she doesn't want a boyfriend yet.

*slutty

you could not be more wrong

12345678gjfdgfsgjhui +10Reply

Depends if you place your sexual image above everything else. If so, yes. But that makes me think you're a bit shallow.

its completely normal to have ur first kiss whenever it happens. you shldnt worry about what other people are doing anyways. if you have then fine if you havent then thats fine too but myob

I had my first kiss when i was 13, though i don't think it really matters. I mean i found a guy that i liked and trusted enough to kiss. But that certainly shouldn't be something to brag about or flaunt. When it happens it happens, you shouldn't rush off and waste it on someone who doesn't deserve it, let things happen but dont rush them. Be happy with where you are and try not to compare yourself to others =)

Just wait and you'll be fine... if you really love someone then go for it but if you're 14 or older don't be sad or ashamed if you haven't had your first kiss yet let alone a boyfriend. The only thing that is sad is if you are actually believing someone off a random website telling you to be sad because you want to have a happy life with someone you really love not just felling sorry for yourself because someone you don't even know has told you to be sad. The thing is, don't become someone who wnats to rush into a relationshio with someone you don't love because you're 'sad' that you haven't kissed anyone. You should want to become a woman that ends up with a happy life who waited for the right person to kiss. Seriously, its not a crime at all. Something that is really a crime is listening to a random person that could be across the world from you. The thing that is sad is what this person posted that. You should ask someone first, ni person, so you don't get voted worst on the site..

Each person will find the one that they think is right for a big moment like a first kiss when they are ready.

dude, how cares?

I am going to be a senior in high school and 3 out of my 5 best friends have never kissed a guy. Thats because most guys suck in high school and still have maturing to do. Plus after high school there will be very few people you actually keep in contact with, only your true friends are the ones that matter, who cares what anyone else thinks about you. Unless you have the luck to meet an amazing guy, don't waste it on someone that doesn't matter. At this point in life focussing on school and your future in my opinion is what's most important.

I'm 14 but these days it's more a title than something that is meaningful. I want to be kissed but with the person that likes me back not just a drunk hook-up.

I only voted yeah you are, cause the number was 666. now its 667!

Hi, yeah, I'm a 16 year old guy and I havn't had my first kiss yet. I've had 2 girlfriends, but I've been too scared to kiss them. I'd rather do it in my own time and make it something special than rush into it because its the normal thing to do. Am I sad, or amirite?

It's nothing to be labeled as sad or pathetic, or anything negative for the matter of not being kissed by age 14. A kiss is extremely minor to actually having sex with somebody, so I think it's perfectly fine unless your not a virgin at 14.

@It's nothing to be labeled as sad or pathetic, or anything negative for the matter of not being kissed by age 14. A...

That would be like an 8th grader having sex, which would be disgusting. There was a rumor last year (When I was in sixth grade) that one of my classmates had had sex, and it got so bad that she moved away.

@OvergrownTurkey That would be like an 8th grader having sex, which would be disgusting. There was a rumor last year (When I was in...

Dang, I do know eighth graders that have had sex. :/In sixth grade even I had a friend who would give her number to random guys on the train or whatever, and she didn't think sex was a big deal... kinda scary..:/

im fifteen and never kissed anyone. not because im "lame" or ugly" because i unfortunately get hit on a lot, but im waiting for the right time and i know it will come.

I'm fourteen...only one or two of my friends have kissed before. One of my best friends dated for six months and didnt kiss the guy. It doesn't matter how old you are when you kiss someone, and you're not sad however old you are... The only girls in my class who have kissed are the ones who will go out with any guy, and the only guys who talk about it are shallow.

It's definitely NOT slutty to kiss a boy before 14. Come on, this isn't 1952. But to say it's sad to get it after 14 in ridiculous. I'm almost 16 and I'm saving mine for someone special (:

Dating is okay if you are 14 or under but not kissing.

yeah i wrote a long one just like that ... fun to write isn't it?

14. never had an actual boyfriend. never been kissed. do NOT care.

by the ways it kinda sucks going through the halls bumping into people sucking face it like just get an effing room

I'm 16 and a half, I have two jobs, I play first tenor sax in a very good jazz band, I am one of the best photographers in the state, and I haven't even been on a real date yet, let alone kiss someone. But I love my life. You'll turn out fine...

i had my first kiss when i was 13. it was a dare, but it was a dare to kiss the guy that i had liked for months. it was great (: & its not slutty as long as you don't kiss ABSOLUTELY ANYONE that walks by.

you've got to be kidding me.

I don't understand what the big deal is. I mean, yeah, it sucks sometimes because at your age your hormones are raging, but better to wait a bit for the right time than do it in middle school and just end up embarrassing myself.

I guess? Lol, without comparing it to the worst post anyways.

@Reply button. Learn to use it.

Well we did have a reply button but it wasn't necessary? >.> lol idk

@Reply button. Learn to use it.

Check the date on the post dude. We didn't have a reply button back then. We would get a notification if you someone posted on a amirite you commented on. So I remember getting like 15 notifications every few hours lol.

this person is obviously a troll.

I'm not sad at all. :)

i don't feel like kissing anyone until i am sure he's the one, im not some slut going around middle school making out with random guys and i don't plan on being that girl either! i don't feel sad, and im turning 14 in a couple weeks, and im not about to go kiss someone because some girl on amirite says that it's sad to not kiss a boy before turning 14.

I'm 14, and i haven't had my first kiss yet. Sometimes i wish that I had but i know that it is wise to wait until the kiss will have meaning

i waited til 16 and i'm doin damn fine

15. never had a boyfriend OR a kiss.

no but i am sad.

You are wrong. I don't think kids under 14 should kiss.

@You are wrong. I don't think kids under 14 should kiss.

ikr im 14 and i almost kissed the guy i was dating and then we broke up like 3 days later and i realized i was so glad ididnt waste my first kiss on him :)

I had my first when i was 14, but it still meant alot and wasn't a middle school relationship. it was high school. we dated for like a few months. none of this 3 day stuff. But it's not right to have one below 14 because it's like weird, It gives your first kiss away to someone your not going to be with for another week.

Acctually its not sad at all , I'm 14 now and never been kissed . But alot of boys like me , I'm saving it for when I'm in a special relationship with a boy I REALLY like :)

Um, thanks a lot. I'm pretty sure you just ruined the self esteem of tons of girls. Me included.

Flexis avatar Flexi No Way +2Reply

I want to keep my innocence. the more you give away of yourself the less you have for your soul mate.

honestly, who cares?!

Madss avatar Mads No Way +2Reply

I'm a 21 year old female senior in college. I've never been kissed, but I don't dwell on it.
I'm happy with my life. I'm involved at my college. I'm in a sorority.
I've been told by many guys that I'm pretty, have nice eyes, a nice smile, etc.
If you haven't been kissed by a certain age, it doesn't mean you're unattractive, worthless, and it definitely isn't sad.
When I have my first kiss, I know that I'll be on the right track in life and it will only make my life better. Not having it doesn't make it worse.

I got my "first kiss" at six, but I don't really count it.

I'm 13 and I haven't kissed a girl. I'm not TOO worried about it, but it would be nice. But, I'm not gonna rush it on the first girl that runs up to me, I'mma save it for a special time.

fuck yourself,, your a whore

i wa 9 but it wasnt a real kiss... and dont save your kiss for that certain someone i dont want kiss someone if they havnt kissed for the 23 years they have been alive... kissing wont kill u it doesnt matter

@jet_waldron i wa 9 but it wasnt a real kiss... and dont save your kiss for that certain someone i dont want kiss someone if...

also i was goin out with the girl for 6 months and evry1 was buggin us so we only did it to make evry1 shut up

I'm 14 and I've had my first kiss.
That doesn't mean I'm happy.

It is not sad if you haven't had your first kiss by 14 or any age older than that. It is not slutty either if it was before 14 ( but those don't even really count). And why is it that all the people who say it is sad type like an idiot?

Has anyone noticed that not a single comment on this post has gotten a love?

I like how almost 1,000 people agreed, but it's still the current lowest scoring post of all time.

@16155

Where else are you going to notify people world wide of your point? I don't think they've invented a giant megaphone...

@16172

mhmmm! me either

15 in June, 2 "boyfriends," one lasted around 7months (:O HUGE waste of 7th grade -.-) but still no kiss. It'd be nice to have it over with, but I'm willing to wait :)

you need help

Is it weird I have never had a bf and I’m fourteen and I like some one and I have heard them say they don’t want a gf but they have the sigh they like you

Imys avatar Imy No Way 0Reply

Is it weird I have never had a bf and I’m fourteen but I like some one but they don’t want a girlfriend but but they have heaps of sign that they like you

Imys avatar Imy No Way 0Reply

i agree that it shouldn't be. I'm trying to save my first kiss for marriage... much more romantic to be able to tell your spouse that the only one you have every kissed is him. I am a female college freshman and i am 18. Never been kissed.

@i agree that it shouldn't be. I'm trying to save my first kiss for marriage... much more romantic to be able to...

Haha 1. No guys will ever marry you before he's kissed you. 2. If some idiot is stupid enough to actually do so, he's going to be stuck with a really bad kisser. You're really stupid.

its not sad but most of my friends have had theres and now my friend wont even admitt to it cause she hates the boys she kissed so much but only two. and getting it over with is better then waiting till ur in highschool and you mess it up with someone else. and i already had mine and im 13

FUCKING PRUDE IDIOTS

Its sad if your 14 and haven't kissed a penis

urrong

mine was at 12 but a week b4 my 13th

I actually agree...I was 12.

its sad if some1 hasnt had sex at least 7 times by 14

sexgoddesss avatar sexgoddess Yeah You Are -4Reply

mine was at 12 but a week b4 my 13th birthday

You people are all incredibly lame. I got my first by 13. Seriously, get yourself a guy.

@You people are all incredibly lame. I got my first by 13. Seriously, get yourself a guy.

You know, there's a lot more to life than kissing people. In the grand scheme of things the age at which you had your first kiss does not matter at all. The way in which you seem to value this just goes to show how completely immature you are.

@You know, there's a lot more to life than kissing people. In the grand scheme of things the age at which you had...

Hey, that doesn't mean I wasn't saving it. I got sneak kissed, but still, I don't see how you couldn't kiss someone by 14.

@Hey, that doesn't mean I wasn't saving it. I got sneak kissed, but still, I don't see how you couldn't kiss someone...

Maybe because we have other things to do than sitting around hoping to 'get a guy' to kiss? I'm not a loser (well haven't reached the 14 age mark yet, but don't think I'll have my first kiss by then), I'm just not interested in wasting my first kiss on some random douche in middle school. You only get your first kiss once.

@Alyssa Maybe because we have other things to do than sitting around hoping to 'get a guy' to kiss? I'm not a loser (well...

I wasn't in middle school. It was right before my 14th birthday, in high school. It's not like I was sitting around trying to get kissed. O.o

@I wasn't in middle school. It was right before my 14th birthday, in high school. It's not like I was sitting around...

Oh I wasn't saying that because I thought that's what you did, but it sounds like that's what you're telling people to do...And 1 year up doesn't make them less douche-y. Yes, sorry guys of the world, I know you're not all douches, but those who'll kiss any girl for the heck of it are.

@I hear ya. The guy who kissed me was a total douche.

Then why are you calling us lame? I rather be lame than have my first kiss sneak-stolen by a douche. Sorry, I feel bad if that's what happened to you, guys like that deserve to have coffee pots thrown at them.

Totally sad.

your_faces avatar your_face Yeah You Are -11Reply

Everyones in denial. Haha!

hahahaha ur only saying that cuz u probably havent gotten any action urself

its not normal at all

itslegits avatar itslegit Yeah You Are -38Reply

clearly all of you are in such deep denial you've brainwashed yourselves into disbelief of how sad that is.

@clearly all of you are in such deep denial you've brainwashed yourselves into disbelief of how sad that is.

uh or maybe we're just being honest about what we think is right. i think that we shouldn't even have a "normal" age for kissing. how bout you kiss the person you really care about whenever the right time is???

It's slutty if you have.

@It's slutty if you have.

no its not, but if you go further than that its kinda bad.

wow actually it is very sad. cuz im 14 and i have kissed and fucked so many guys i cant rlly count. not make you feel bad or anything but it is kinda sad. like if u said im 14 and i havent blown anyone i guess that ok-ish. but kissing woooow ur lame

@wow actually it is very sad. cuz im 14 and i have kissed and fucked so many guys i cant rlly count. not make you...

uh,wow. You're either a really big slut or a stupid troll.
People aren't sad if they've never kissed anyone. wether they're 14 or 20.

oh dear god.
you know what, i hope you get pregnant and give your childhood away cause you dont deserve it if you think like that.you are the biggest idiot ever,your 14 and your NOT a virgin? thats disgusting, what has the world come to?

@oh dear god. you know what, i hope you get pregnant and give your childhood away cause you dont deserve it if you...

No don't say you hope she'll get pregnant. The world doesn't need another idiot like her. (Unless of course, her child learns from the mother's mistakes instead of following them.)

"cuz im 14 and i have kissed and fucked so many guys i cant rlly count" <---- you're kind of dissing yourself there. At least from my point of view. I haven't had my first kiss yet and i'm happy as ever.

pretty sad... i got my first kiss in 5th grade in his bed:) those 14 yr olds must not have livess!

@177368

@177368 (rhcp112195): Actually, its sad that you think its sad. Because obviously its you that doesn't have a life and you're a loser if all you think about is kissing when your fourteen.
And yes, I've had my first kiss. And no, its not all that great. And first kisses when you're ten hardly counts as anything.

@195610

Um. First off, no one tells me to shut the fuck up. And second, some people have better things to do then sit around and go all crazy over their boyfriends who usually don't give a damn about them.
Third, sometimes people don't give a shit about the first kiss with someone you probably won't know in ten years, so why rush it? Whats the point, or can you even tell me? Friends are more important then your retarded first kiss and no one cares if your first kiss was when you were twelve, so stop showing that off, no one knows you and honestly, it doesn't matter to anyone here.
No one is a prude here. Notice that no one agrees with you but several pathetic people.

@177368

I know! Get a life people.

your_faces avatar your_face Yeah You Are -9Reply

You guys who haven't have a kiss are just sad. You are probably one of those losers who only hang out with their own gender. Kissing is pleasing and fun so why the hell not do it? Cause no one wants to kiss you? That's probably why. Damn ignorant losers these days... "I'm 20 and haven't had my first kiss!" Oh really?! You're probably ass ugly, get a life...

@You guys who haven't have a kiss are just sad. You are probably one of those losers who only hang out with their...

@120070 (Anonymous): Who are you to judge people you don't even know? It's like me saying that you're a slut for kissing people for the hell of it. Don't make assumptions. I've read a newspaper article about a supermodel (it was an interview) and she's never been kissed. So don't make pitiful assumptions :). It is indeed better to have your first kiss with the right person than with a shitload of random people who you "oh so love very much" and a week later they mean absolutely nothing to you. People here have got their whole life ahead of them. Just watch most of them end up in great, long relationships while insulting people such as yourself go ahead and have a new boyfriend (or girlfriend, depending on whatever you are. Sounding like a bitchy twelve year old girl though. Not so fun being judged now is it?). Your first kiss is supposed to be as special as the rest of your kisses are ever going to be. You are supposed to kiss out of love not "fun", but, hey, it's

it's not up to me how you spend your life. And, hey, what's wrong with hanging out with your own sex? I'm not saying it's wrong if you don't, but it isn't wrong if you do as well. To the "get a life" part: What is your definition of "a life"? Kissing every guy (or girl) you can get your hands on? Not trying to judge but Karma is a bitch sometimes and I will be laughing if you end up on "16 and Pregnant" and I somehow find out. Now then, my rambling has reached it's end.